Can i smoke this now?

weediologist

i have a plant its about 47 days in flowering(when sex showed) or 6 weeks 5 days, i have seen some small buds that are done cause most of the hair are brown can i just pick it and smoke it or do i have to dry the small bud and then smoke it? this is cause i have no bud this week cause its dry in town.?

you'd be better off making edibles with it dry too fast and taste sucks when burning
i've been trimming veg leave that look bad and making salad more of a placebo buzz than a true buzz but i like the peppery hashy taste of fresh leaves saute in olive oil 30 sec and the temp is about right to convert the resins to an upgrade [go see the canna kitchen faq's for real story]

Edibles will not even work with fresh cannabis right off the plant. This is because the THC does not actually become psychoactive until all the moisture has been driven out of the bud. The best thing to do would be to cut your plants down right at the soil level and hang them upside down to dry in a room with good circulation for 2-3 days. Once the stem is able to be snapped with little effort and flex then it its time to cure. Curing whould be performed by placing the buds in clean glass storage jars for 1-3 weeks depending on moisture content. Also, you should open the jars every once and a while to realease the gases inside and let air in.

You should not get ahead of yourself and try to smoke your stuff now. It won't do anything for you right now and you will feel dissappointed. You will just have to wait a little longer to smoke you own sweet greens. But when you do, it's one of the most rewarding feelings ever. Hope this helps.

Am Drying Just The Little Bud Its Been Today 3 Days And Its Smells Strong And Is Drying Nice...ill Smoke A Lil Of It Today To See What It Smokes Like, The Bud Looks Like Glitter Is Allover The Bud....

After 3 days it should be dry enough to try a small smoke. This, however, will be in no way any measure of the final product. You really need to cure it well before you can see how well it actually smokes, both in potency and taste.

Good info Roorman. I didn't know about THC does not actually become psychoactive until all the moisture has been driven out of the bud.
Just wondering where you got that info so I might be able to use it for future references.

I remember reading it elsewhere, but I'm sorry I cannot remember where. It is definatly true because after I grew I made some brownies the day after with the fresh buds and slthough they were very crystalized buds they did not work at all. Live and learn.

Thanks Alot I Smoked It With Some Freinds Out Of A Pipe It Was Some Good Shit Cause I Got High For A Long Time And It Was Not The Best But Then Again The Bud That I Cut Was Not Mature So Ya The Final Product Will Be Some Good Shit.

Back
Top Bottom