Can anyone recommend a pure CBD strain?

Phillybonker

I'm looking to grow a pure CBD strain that has a loose bud structure (to help against botrytis ), a 8-9 week flowering period, and a high amount of CBD. I know that's a few criteria's to met but I'm hoping someone will know of a CBD strain that matches that discription.

hemp ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol.

truthfully most cbd plants won't have a loose structure. most are known as easy grows that produce large heavy buds. you might have more luck with a sativa dominant plant, most of the cbd we've grown here is either a hybrid or indica dom, but there has to be something with sativa heavy genetics.

lol.

truthfully most cbd plants won't have a loose structure. most are known as easy grows that produce large heavy buds. you might have more luck with a sativa dominant plant, most of the cbd we've grown here is either a hybrid or indica dom, but there has to be something with sativa heavy genetics.
ACDC and Charlotte's Web are two sativa dominant strains with high marks for medical.

ACDC and Charlotte's Web are two sativa dominant strains with high marks for medical.

both also known for big tight bud structure.

Will more blue light in flower cause the flowers’ morphology to change. Will it help with the loosening of the bud structure?

somewhat. it is detrimental to everything else you are growing it for though.

lol.

Okay thanks, I'll look for sativa dominate varieties.

I'm looking to grow a pure CBD strain that has a loose bud structure (to help against botrytis ), a 8-9 week flowering period, and a high amount of CBD. I know that's a few criteria's to met but I'm hoping someone will know of a CBD strain that matches that discription.

I grew Alpine Star CBD by @Weed Seeds Express and it's supposed to be 20% CBD and <1% THC. I believe it works well as I have been using it for depression and it really helps. Unfortunately, it went 87 days in Flower.

I don't recall the bud structure and I grew inside so I didn't need to worry about botrytis.

Back
Top Bottom