CaliMagic Dosing

ShakaTec

CaliMagic directions say, “use 1 ml per liter (1 teaspoon per gallon)”. A teaspoon is 5ml though and a gallon is roughly 3.8 liters so shouldn’t a full dose of CaliMagic be more like 4ml per gallon?

I grow in coco using RO water and I feel like it’s pretty important to make sure I’m getting my nutrient ratios on point. I never thought much about it until I realized That CaliMagic is contributing the most to my EC, like half my EC is CaliMagic, not sure if that’s normal or not. I have tried contacting General Hydroponics multiple times and never get any response so I’m hoping someone here has some insight or am I over thinking this? Thanks in advance.

A teaspoon is 5ml though and a gallon is roughly 3.8 liters so shouldn’t a full dose of CaliMagic be more like 4ml per gallon?
Technically, yes.

Thing is that there is a bit more room to play with as compared to using other nutrients. The 1ml per gallon is not going to cause any problem in the short amount of time between water exchanges or replacing old water with fresh.

I have tried contacting General Hydroponics multiple times and never get any response ......
Trying to contact by eMail? Maybe change the question. Also possible that somehow your question is worded wrong.

If you live in the US then try giving a phone call during normal business hours for the time zone California is in. If in another country check and see if they have a local office or contact.

Back
Top Bottom