Cal/Mag before flowering, on autos

Finnicki

I read on the bottle to use weekly just before flowering. I’ve got autos one outside that is 20” tall, and her sister 17 days younger in a tent in the basement. Pistils are showing on both. I gave them a sprinkling of Bloom nutes the other day, in case. Happy Frog soil feeds them for three week if I remember it right. So what constitutes the ‘Flowering start’?

I read on the bottle to use weekly just before flowering. I’ve got autos one outside that is 20” tall, and her sister 17 days younger in a tent in the basement. Pistils are showing on both. I gave them a sprinkling of Bloom nutes the other day, in case. Happy Frog soil feeds them for three week if I remember it right. So what constitutes the ‘Flowering start’?
If first pistils are showing, full flower should begin 7-14 days so yeah, pump her up

Hey Finnicki :high-five: hope your doing well my friend.
As Roy :ciao: mentioned if you see pistils your girls they are in flower and require flowering nutrients.
Happy frog is great for early veg but in flower the demand rises.
I'd read the instructions on your flower nutrients and use them as prescribed. :Namaste:
How about a pic of the ladies. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Here’s the portraits of the girls someone asked for. CalMag this am on both. Some rain overnight. Some lower leaves were wet. Outdoor is 17 days ahead of short indoor plant. Outdoor is 40 days now, halfway to finish.

IMG_5020.jpeg

IMG_5022.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom