Budget led Grow light

trickyricky420

420 Member
Hi you wonderful people ! I'm just starting out with a 80x80x160 tent and I'm unsure of which (budget) led light would be my best option for said tent with 2 plants in ! Any recommendations would be great , I have been looking at Nailgirls 1000w led , thoughts ? Many thanks

Hi you wonderful people ! I'm just starting out with a 80x80x160 tent and I'm unsure of which (budget) led light would be my best option for said tent with 2 plants in ! Any recommendations would be great , I have been looking at Nailgirls 1000w led , thoughts ? Many thanks
Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
Our sponsors will give you a discount.
I’m a big fan of @VIVOSUN myself.
They have some great lights at a good price.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Unfortunately that “1000” watt light is actually 135 watts and is far too small for what is basically a 3x3 sq. foot tent. You’ll need a minimum of 300 watts. I agree with @Bill284, check out the sponsors. Be wary with cheap LED’s, they often have counterfeit or low quality chips and drivers, and little or no customer service. My suggestions is go with a well known brand, doesn’t have to be expensive.

Back
Top Bottom