Bud rot indoors

beard o

In spite of the fact I enjoy it, one of the main reasons I quit growing outdoors was bud rot. Somehow, some way I always seemed to be plagued by it. That's why I like a tent so much.

Yet I have a friend who insists he has just as many bud rot problems indoors as out.
I always assumed it was a moisture, too much rain and humidity issues.

Anyone else get bud rot issues indoors?

It can be a temp/humidity thing, but ones that I have seen here on Forums with that problem was usually due to lack of airflow in their tent (no inline fan just a clip on fan or similar), coupled with they had the tent so packed full of plants they couldn't breath either or aspirate or whatever they do ;) :rofl: . Time I had it inside I was growing outside and more than likely brought it into my shed for inside grow, even though I tried to be careful of that, but a one time issue for me and prob my own fault anyway. :peace: :passitleft:

It can be a temp/humidity thing, but ones that I have seen here on Forums with that problem was usually due to lack of airflow in their tent (no inline fan just a clip on fan or similar), coupled with they had the tent so packed full of plants they couldn't breath either or aspirate or whatever they do ;) :rofl: . Time I had it inside I was growing outside and more than likely brought it into my shed for inside grow, even though I tried to be careful of that, but a one time issue for me and prob my own fault anyway. :peace: :passitleft:
Great points.

I grow mostly autos, so light leaks are not a concern. Through the entire grow I leave my tent open, with a large room fan circulating air, and a 3/4hp exhaust fan expelling stale air out the window. Probably why I don't get rot.

Also depends on what is considered "inside" also, as ones in my grow cabinet would act different than ones in my shed where the temps/humidity would fluctuate more than inside the house in cabinet. For that matter each Strain can be different as there as some prone to it and some that don't have that issue as much. Similar to bug resistance and a lot of other things that can be different, as have had 3 different strains in same footprint in my shed and all 3 would have varying degrees of problems if I had any. Never got to growing something many different times enough to come up with any kind of data though, so that just one of them IMHO things :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom