Bubba Kush - A 10 Week 6-Clone Sprint - Indoor - LED - Soil

Rhasta

Bubba Kush - A 10 Week 6-Clone Sprint - Indoor - LED - Soil

Intro
I have 6 Bubba Kush clones, I plan on veg'ing for 1 week and then going directly to flowering for 9 weeks. After this I will leave them drying for as long as they need. This is my first grow (kind of, my real first grow I had to abort mission after 2 months so I never got to finish).

Details
  • Strain: Bubba Kush, Indica
  • Soil: Foxfarm Ocean Forest
  • Light Source: 300W LED
  • Indoor: Lighthouse Hydro Grow Tent (30"x18"x36")
    51sfxvrL3ZL.jpg
  • Odor Control: 4" Duct Booster
    91fks0Ov5cL_SL1500_.jpg
  • Various nutrients: Foxfarm trio, ProTekt, Neem Oil, Bud Candy, Hawaiian Bud
  • Because this grow is so short, the nutrient-rich Ocean Forest should be able to sustain each plant for a while. I recently sprayed them with a ProTekt/Water mix. But otherwise I may try to avoid using nutrients early on as to avoid nutrient-burn.
Day One (Thursday, June 39th)
Here are my clones when I just got them, getting ready for a 9 hour drive! Got them for $8 each.​

Clones180.jpg

Clones after the 9 hour drive -- Made it!​
Clones222.jpg

Clones just after putting them in the soil​
Potted2.jpg

Day Four (Sunday, July 2th)
My 6 clones chillin' in their tent.​
DayFour.jpg

Day Six (Tuesday, July 4th)
Decided they needed some more soil, so I added more Ocean Forest and water that went through a Brita filter from the tap.​
DaySix.jpg

Looks dank as shit Rasta. Reminds me of my first grow. I used to bake a batch of cookies for me + my grand kids and let them play while I tended to the plants. Then I would come back and help them with their math homework :). Anyway, sorry for the tangent but I wish you the best of luck.

Stay medicated, safely.

--J

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom