KBUENOS

*July/22/2024: Week Four Veg- Day One* PH: 6.37. ppm: 626. Today marks the beginning of week four of my veg cycle, I am excited to be here at 420magazine.com, I learned in an era when it was far too dangerous to share anything to do with the subject, and that was not a fear of other users but of the enforcement agencies that come in with weapons of war into family dwellings, and put a cap on everyone who doesn't immediately submit to a home invasion, certainly felt like this happened at a higher rate than actual home invasions, in a city where people where committing these acts every single day. I am just so thankful for the opportunity this magazine provides for me and for all to share a fortunes worth of nuance and information.

My personal preference for growing is Indoor Hydroponics, using Air-Pots filled with Hydroton clay pebbles, and Botanicare pure blend expert recipe, under an Adjusta-Wing light spreader, all wrapped up with wires, inside of my 4*4*7 (ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION!) checking PH and ppm a minimum of twice per day can feel like a burden however I have found that the rewards far too good to do it any less while the buds put on girth. I have learned that this time of year it is very difficult and also expensive to keep your grow cool and also running during the day so I have my light scheduled to turn off after 10:am, I am very happy with this as I have lost out on enough harvests to share this useful little nugget of information with all of my friends

So Yesterday I did a root pruning and woke up this morning to one very dry and wilted little piece of branch, fortunately I was thinking about experimenting with tipping all of my branches just a week before bloom anyways :cool: I am hoping to increase the number of flowers that I will have without having more than three main branches. I do this because of my buddy Jorge Cervantes, maybe you've heard of him. shout out to the dude in the Rasta wig-cap and sunglasses for being an advocate for over forty years, he taught me almost everything that I know about gardening, I was very fortunate to also have a friend with a landscaping company who just so happened to be a board certified horticulturalist so he taught me everything else that my wonderful Mom had not, also shout out to all the Moms & Dads

*July/23/2024: week four Veg- Day Two* PH: ppm:

I hope you all like my essay, Please let me know if there are any ideas, questions, or anything else, I am open to criticism as it is truly impertinent to helping me better myself, Thanks for being here, send me an invitation, definitely wanting to make some friends that I can talk to on the reg.

this one might go away, I sent a report of complete, I am told that I can only update for 420 minutes, am I missing something because I read that one of the ways to earn points was make updates to journals, can anyone help?

this one might go away, I sent a report of complete, I am told that I can only update for 420 minutes, am I missing something because I read that one of the ways to earn points was make updates to journals, can anyone help?

I'm not a moderator here, but I've noticed that you cant edit your posts after time as well. I don't like this as grow journals wind up being spread out and difficult to watch. Basically, when I post a grow journal I like to have all weeks posted sequentially on the same page so you can easily watch progress side by side.

No luck here, you just have to make the updates further along the thread... (unless I'm missing something)

Hope you stay, I'd love to see how your grow comes along.

I'm not a moderator here, but I've noticed that you cant edit your posts after time as well. I don't like this as grow journals wind up being spread out and difficult to watch. Basically, when I post a grow journal I like to have all weeks posted sequentially on the same page so you can easily watch progress side by side.

No luck here, you just have to make the updates further along the thread... (unless I'm missing something)

Hope you stay, I'd love to see how your grow comes along.
thank you for that, I am thinking that I am gonna be here for some time, unless America goes communist I will be around, so tired of Oranges

thank you for that, I am thinking that I am gonna be here for some time, unless America goes communist I will be around, so tired of Oranges

Lol, well I stay far away from politics-- especially on a weed growing forum. I like to consider cannabis "neutral ground" bringing the good of people from all sides of political and religious standpoints. Hell, if we could only get the two parties to share a few joints instead of all the back stabbing and slander.

Glad to hear your staying, I think you'll find the people very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Something I cant say about many of the other forums.

Just a pic for fun, grown by me. Yes, I love a lidded wood pipe. Now we need some pics from you !

pipe and buds.JPG

Hello friend, and thank you for commenting, getting my attention, this was my first post, I thought that I needed to make a new post each time, this project moved is all, I will mention you so that you get a notification and can follow over there. I am sorry for the lapse, thank you so much for being there for my first ever post, still today, I hope that life is treating you well, I just got my cast off not long ago, I am looking forward to sharing what I fell behind on.

Back
Top Bottom