Black Buds?

Bud

Morning friends welcome to my dilemma, I planted a freeb auto about 2 1/2 months it’s just about done now,
The buds are black (cool looking) I can see the try’s cloudy but no amber yet .but my Q. Is,ls it still good to smoke?
The black buds set me back on my heals a bit, and wondering if others experienced the black bud? And the outcome.... gradatude to those who respond. :peace:
image.jpg

Morning friends welcome to my dilemma, I planted a freeb auto about 2 1/2 months it’s just about done now,
The buds are black (cool looking) I can see the try’s cloudy but no amber yet .but my Q. Is,ls it still good to smoke?
The black buds set me back on my heals a bit, and wondering if others experienced the black bud? And the outcome.... gradatude to those who respond. :peace:
image.jpg
They also come in pinks, purples, blues and even blood red! Fascinating aren't they?

Where u from? This is a Canada article.

That's a bad ads looking plant! I want one. I have some Dark Devil Kush auto seeds I got from a private breeder that I want to add to my next grow after seeing this plant.

Where u from? This is a Canada article.

What makes it a Canada only article? I ant got no passport.

Just curious about being set back on your heels??

Here's whats needed - package them up securely in an air tight bag an ship them off to me for proper disposal! :passitleft: I'll be glad you did.

Plants change color - its part of the process of aging. Some plants turn black.

It's all about the chlorophyll and Nitrogen resorption.

Dark Devil isnt the only black cannabis plant. Anything with Gelato in it will likely turn black the last week in flower is my experience.

The Dark Devil and its variants is very good puffage. Great job @Bud

Back
Top Bottom