BESTVA LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BESTVA LED

Hello .everyone. as a plant lamp manufacturer from China, we are happy to meet you here,
we will issue coupons and free gifts from time to time, hoping to help cannabis growers,
you need to know more about us
Our website is bestvaled.com the only official website in the world
Our mailbox is support@bestvaled.com
Most of our products use Samsung chips and Meanwell power supplies, providing quality products
and top-notch services, five consecutive years of sales reached the world's top ten
We are committed to making plant lamps that growers like, we have warehouses in Hong Kong,
Los Angeles and Spain, which are convenient for timely delivery of transportation.
3-year warranty, read our official website for details
Harvest more production,
At the same time provide wholesale prices to farms
As you know, cannabis cultivation is prohibited in China, and if you have good sharing of planting
experiences and photos of cannabis and videos, we would love you to be our reviewer and welcome to
leave a message below
Coupon Code on Official Website for 420 members: 420MAG

985445.jpg

Nice!

Howdy do and welcome.
And again, thank you for being a sponsor of this forum.

I will check out your website, as I will be purchasing a new light this year.
Until this recent post of yours, I had never heard of your brand name before.
Looking forward to learning more about your products..

Howdy do and welcome.
And again, thank you for being a sponsor of this forum.

I will check out your website, as I will be purchasing a new light this year.
Until this recent post of yours, I had never heard of your brand name before.
Looking forward to learning more about your products..
Thanks ,if you want to test one ,contact me by email

Welcome! I've seen your brand/products before. Glad you're a sponsor. I'll check out your site. I've been looking at upgrading lights. I'm getting ready to order new lights for my next multi strain grow. Again welcome to the site!

Thanks ,if you want to test one ,contact me by email
Thank you for the generous offer, I will have to decline that offer for now. As I will not be doing a new grow for a few months yet and I would not be able to put it to use at the moment. Thank you again for the kind gesture.

I have been looking for some extra lighting to go with my two 600 watt HID lights in a 10'x12' room. I'd even possibly switch over to led if it was cost effective for me and good light output. I will send you an email

Bestva grow lights! ... This is awesome welcome to the 420 forums, Those are pretty much the only grow lights I use now, Since I moved away from Hps lights. I own 2 bestva grow lights a 1000w and a 1500w LED's. those newer grow lights look cool! ... Think I might have to add another Bestva grow light to my collection! lol ;)
20200411_200318.jpg

1615914084349.jpeg

Sorry folks didn't mean to be a shutter fly... lol... It wouldn't let me put a third picture in the line of pictures .. I just wanted to show how great the Bestva lights really are at growing in each growth stage like in, early veg, around 12/12 light switch and my last photo , a photo of one of the plants just before harvest and yes all growing done under their older blurp model grow lights, They still kick ass at producing bud! :)
20201025_124530.jpg

Hi there. I checked Out your lights on the website you cited and they don’t look anything like the picture that you show here in the forum in your original post. I was also looking for a PPFD chart that does not seem to be provided for your lights. I am looking to upgrade the two lights that I am currently running in my 3 x 3 x 6 grow tent, but without a PPFD chart I will be hesitant to choose your product. Maybe you can provide that chart here in this thread?

Hi there. I checked Out your lights on the website you cited and they don’t look anything like the picture that you show here in the forum in your original post. I was also looking for a PPFD chart that does not seem to be provided for your lights. I am looking to upgrade the two lights that I am currently running in my 3 x 3 x 6 grow tent, but without a PPFD chart I will be hesitant to choose your product. Maybe you can provide that chart here in this thread?
I went to the New Bestva site it has all the information you are talking about and the new grow light in the original post is in there too , Think you might have landed on their old site. This is the address to the site I went to for bestva led grow lights info BESTVALED hope it helps you out on what your looking for. ;)

I went to the New Bestva site it has all the information you are talking about and the new grow light in the original post is in there too , Think you might have landed on their old site. This is the address to the site I went to for bestva led grow lights info BESTVALED hope it helps you out on what your looking for. ;)
Awesome! Thanks, I’m going to check that out. I probably was in the wrong place.

This will take you right to the lights they are showing.

This will take you right to the lights they are showing.
Thanks , I took a look and I still don’t see a PPFD chart that shows the numbers at a certain number of inches from your canopy. And I didn’t like the uneven coverage . I have a 3x3x6 tent so I’m expecting a light that covers that particular area, not a 2x3 or 2x4, etc., cause then I’m not able to get even light coverage for all corners of my tent. I’m leaning towards Hydro Mars light I saw. I’ll probably go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom