Best Place to get some Feminized Seeds in Canada?

Harley1340NB

Hi
Was wondering the best place to get some good Feminized Seeds in Canada right now ?
I'm asking cause i was used since many years to get them from Crop King in a store in NB and some Online...but this year the ones they sent me online was real junk....Northern Light Feminized on 7 seeds only one germinate and she's not very strong....had to start with my old White Widows of a few years ago and they are stronger then the new one i bought 2-3 months ago....plus you write them about the issue and they don't even take the time to answer back...i wanted to know if i was the only having problems theirs seeds recently ? Where's is your best place in the North to get the Northern Light Feminized ?

I live in Canada
I would personally order from the states for something great .
Yep , I would stick my green backs in an envelope and send it off and in return great genetics would return.
I don’t send life changing amounts 100 or so .
Everything has worked out to date without a hitch and will keep on mailing.

i wanted to know if i was the only having problems theirs seeds recently ? Where's is your best place in the North to get the Northern Light Feminized ?
You might get some suggestions by posting in the sub-forum for growers in Canada. Plus there is an active thread in that forum that probably has mentioned several suggestions. Click on the link below and say hello to your fellow countrymen and women.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/forums/canada.279/

Ok
I live in Canada
I would personally order from the states for something great .
Yep , I would stick my green backs in an envelope and send it off and in return great genetics would return.
I don’t send life changing amounts 100 or so .
Everything has worked out to date without a hitch and will keep on mailing.
Thanks good to know....was wondering if it would be a problem at the borders....thanks again will check that out for sure

Ok

Thanks good to know....was wondering if it would be a problem at the borders....thanks again will check that out for sure
There are a couple great choices that will ship north for you.
They will normally ship with something else.
Never an issue.
Could be 20-30 bucks with tracking and such as that’s a box.

Bubble mailer.
Nothing but the packs of seeds.
I have seen a small plastic vial poke through a pack . It’s a tight fit that postal machine.
Couple bucks postage is all it takes for them.

@Herbies Seeds just opened a Canadian express site, and they send the seeds from within Canada. You might want to check that out. I haven't had any problems with their international site either.
I've also bought seeds from @SeedsMan without any border issues.
I'm in Southern Ontario.

check the sponsors out first. a lot of the offshore seedbanks have better pricing even with shipping.

crop king has recently rejoined as a sponsor. if you reach out to them through the board they will probably try to make it right. if you buy through the board and sponsors you'll get a lot better service.

@CropKingSeeds has a ways to go to regain a decent reputation. there are dozens and dozens of concerns posted here around them.

Back
Top Bottom