Best advice ever

Bmorebo

420 Member
I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words about my first grow,and the best advice ever about getting a decent grow light from day one i knew I needed but didn't have the money to get it so i improvised lol. I got a Vivosun aerolight 150 watt and i think from the suggestions this is what i need. I will put some pics up of how it looks now and when i can flower with the new light. This is day 22 of about 70. Routine feeding every other day with a full scoop of Jacks Bloom Booster per gallon of water as much as she needs. Also with the new light should i gradually intensify the brightness of it and keep it about 12" away right? The area is about 30"x30"x72" the whole thing is lined with mylar. I can't wit to use my new light! Thanks for all the love it made me feel really good.

IMG_3536.jpeg

IMG_3533.jpeg

IMG_3539.jpeg

I got the 200 watt aerolight you just helped me get a much better yield it comes in tomorrow i hope we can stay in touch so i can show you the last 60 or so days. Here is a pic of a nice one taken ten minutes ago before the new light and i will update you. I haven't had any other issues with her I couldn't fix in a day. I do have an led gnat thing thats sticky and it mowed them down pretty good it was a massacre and highly recommended by me!

IMG_3536.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Bmorebo

Nice looking grow you have going on. What strain is she?
Are you growing in soil? If so what kind do you prefer?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom