Ballz on the fem autoflower

Finnicki

This auto is three weeks from harvest. It’s trichs are still clear and sparkly. Noticed a set of balls on a pair of lower branches. I worry about a photoperiod fem I just uppotted and put in the tent. If the balls break, ( down will come baby, cradle & all ) how long will the pollen be potent enough to affect this new photo period? This happened earlier to one of the first autos I grew. Went beyond its 80 day maturity period. Thanks to all you professional amateur growers. 😂

balls-pick em off. If you see nanners - too late pollen released. Good news is - late into flowering, SOMETIMES tho the pollen is non existent or non viable! If it grows more balls/nanners dump it or remove it from the tent the photo will be in to let it finish. AND if you just put the photo in the tent and it's not flowering yet - no worries. I'd clean out the tent and everything pollen could contaminate if you suspect pollen was released. Maybe give the photo a little spray bottle bath if you think it got some pollen on it, just to be safe!

I pulled em off. Seemed pretty firm. They had a white pistil looking appendage attached. Gone as well. Spritzed they young plant just in case. Thanks for the quick reply!!!

Back
Top Bottom