Back after nearly 20 years!

Afternoon folks :)

I last posted here nearly 20 years ago under the name 'Lord Mong'. Back then I was a News Moderator for the platform and shared my first grows with you all.

I wonder who is still about? I remember Smoking Moose & User, are you guys still around?

Currently growing some auto's, so will most likely share the journey.

Take care and see you guys about!

Good afternoon from Blighty 🇬🇧
Don't think Smoking Moose is around any more
I grow autos in coco so look forward to seeing how you get on

:Namaste:

I last posted here nearly 20 years ago under the name 'Lord Mong'. Back then I was a News Moderator for the platform and shared my first grows with you all.

I wonder who is still about? I remember Smoking Moose & User, are you guys still around?

Welcome back Amigo :high-five: :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Lord Mong The Return

What kind of auto's are you growing?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

UK here as well!

I have x 3 Epsilon F1 autos on the go...looking interesting so far. LST on all three.
+
Wedding Cake feminised (she's a beaut) topped and still in veg.
In that case, hello mate, fancy a pint? lol
I just chopped my GSC, PGC finishing, 4x mystery autos sprouted

Hey Lord Mong!

Welcome back after 20 years! That's amazing. I'm sure many have changed usernames or moved on, but it's great you're back to share your new grows. Autos, eh? We'd love to see your journey!

not sure about User as I haven't been here that long.

not sure about User as I haven't been here that long.
Oh no :( This makes me sad. He was such a wonderful guy

I love this, and seriously am wondering how I never knew this site was here, it truly could have been very useful in my formative years

I've been considering growing Epsilon as the site mentions the odor to be very low, almost non existent during flower. I'm limited to growing low odor strains, so I'm very curious to hear how this turns out.

These do smell. Perhaps more earthy and citrus tones....but they smell. I'm at the last week or so of flowering and the scent is pungent (a little help from ONA and you should be all good). The quoted flowering time is a little optimistic.....8-10 weeks is more realistic.

I just got done visiting Royal Queen seeds as they seem to be the seedbank selling Epsilon F1's as well as many others F1 strains.

I really appreciate the smell report, all of my Low odor strains, Northern Lights, Master Kush and Durban Poison have odor late flower, but I would imagine less than most strains, I really don't know, I've never grown any,

Anyway, I'm excited to see how your plant is coming along, Its been a month or so and she should be taking off by now? Pics?

Back
Top Bottom