AZAMAX does anybody use it for SPIDER MITES?

smokr1

my neighbor is having a severe spider mite infest has anybody used azamax with any luck , ITS SUPPOSE TO BE THE SHIT, DOES IT WORK ????????? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SMOKR1:peace:

Re: AZAMAX does anybody use it for SPIDER MITES ??????????????????

Ive used Azatrol before pretty much the same thing as Azamax its the nuke of all nukes when it comes to complex coverage and kills just about anything with 6 legs or more. I would just recommend Pyrethrum Foggers you can find many different types for different size spaces. And with foggers it treats the enviroment around the plants as well as the plants so no refugee spider mites do not start a new population on you. The cost effectiveness of the foggers makes it easy to set one off every 5 days 3 times and every mite should be gone and alot easier to set it and forget it so to speak with a fogger. I would say buy some Azamax or Azatrol as a preventive measure its the best for dunking small seedlings or clones at a young age and giving long term protection and helps stop infestations before they start. Feel free to post back any additional questions or info and maybe I can get you further details. Sorry about the situation. :goodluck:

Re: AZAMAX does anybody use it for SPIDER MITES ??????????????????

When you really get serious, Floramite, or Forbid.

Normally need a license to buy these, but can be found on ebay.

Stupidly expensive, extremely potent (dosage for Floramite is 1/4tsp/gallon, Forbid is 1/8tsp/gallon), and will knock mites out when all the hippy dippy shit fails, but is too nasty to be used during flowering. I wouldn't, anyway.

For when all else fails.

DD

Back
Top Bottom