Auto leaves issue

Km021

Hi, recently i hve seen a problem with my plants leave, could somebody notice the problem?
Stage: flowering
Ph: 6.3
Thanks.

@Emilya ❤️
3C3A82BA-1B0D-425F-B659-24C6F9A3AF83.jpeg
A63580BD-747A-4018-85B8-36E6853D1A55.jpeg
BBC4D66F-F165-44CC-9F0E-0A1F4B6CB3D4.jpeg
1F562DA4-90C6-4EF2-BF06-957B739FF7CE.jpeg

Attachments

• BE0FDF77-449A-4A76-A3F1-9DEF30CAB88E.jpeg
    BE0FDF77-449A-4A76-A3F1-9DEF30CAB88E.jpeg
    616.1 KB · Views: 29
I dont see any reveg... don't know what you are talking about. The magnesium thing won't go away in a day... give it 3 days at least to see some good effect... but I think I already see green coming back in. Some of the damage will not ever repair all the way... but that green filling back in is a very good sign.
Tnx emilya ❤️

Hey @Emilya im lil worry bout my plant, those yellow shades on the leaves are gettin more, since i add cal mag it appears, what is it ? :(
@TheNuttyProfessor
This is a continuation of the same problem you have been showing us pictures of, but it is getting better, not worse, in my opinion. Tell us about your nutrients... are you feeding less than the recommended full strength? I am suspecting a bit of another deficiency in there too.

Regarding trimming "bad" leaves... this is incredibly bad advice... then the problem simply moves up to another leaf. It solves nothing and not only that, but it then takes your eyes off of the problem and you have no idea what is going on then, and if you corrected the problem or not.

These leaves are experiencing a slight yellow tint in just a part of the leaf... the rest is green and productive. These leaves are not mangled or a mess nor are they wasting energy, they are producing it. There is no rational reason for removing a slightly off colored leaf showing a nutritional problem. Our nutty friend also totally ignored the point I made about these leaves being your only way to tell if the problem is being mitigated, or getting worse.

Emilya at least i haven't ignored the point its an auto and there is no time to sit arsing about waiting on leaves to study
the plant looks like it was over fed a tad , then left in the sun where it burnt and got bleached , , give a pot size flush remove the bad and dont sit around looking at leaves or you will miss the boat, regulars are ok to sit and waste time on not AUTOS at this stage

Back
Top Bottom