Atlantic Canada Perpetual Grow

Pugilist

420 Member
Hello and welcome to the start of my grow journal. I plan to keep this journal up to date as I improve and optimize my grow setup. I have two successful autoflower grows under my belt but this will be my first run of photos. I have 4 Green crack from Crop King and 2 Bubblegum autos from Blimburn germinated and freshly planted in soil. My setup is as follows: 5x5x8 tent, 6" 390CFM Exhaust with filter, SF-4000 for lighting, Digital outlet timer, a couple cheap digital hygrometers, PH&TDS pen and I will be utilizing a scrog net. The autos will be transplated to 5 gallon smart pots and the photos will hit 10 gallon pots when ready. My goal for this grow is to harvest at least one pound of green crack. Once I meet this milestone I will set another goal to keep striving for improvement. The plants are in a generic potting soil in solo cups but will meet a mix of Coco, compost, worm castings and perlite when they are transplanted. I will be using Gaia Green 4-4-4 & 2-4-8 for top dressing. Photos will be added shortly after my girls sprouting the soil. Thanks for reading!:lot-o-toke::passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom