Artrix Free Vapes for a Year Contest

As the winner of the contest, here are some reviews on the products I have received.
So far, I have been sent 2 Lilmon mini vapes
2 Dabgo Disposable dab pens
1 Cubox
Still waiting on some other new products seems @Artrix is having problems with Canadian customs

Lilmon mini vape a bit tough to fill with its tiny fill hole, if you don't have a good needle
But can be done
I am using my homemade Quick cold wash ethanol alcohol oil
It gets thick when below 70f, sometimes can peel it off silicon paper
I warmed my oil up in a metal tin & carefully poured it in (would need a glass syringe to be able to heat)
You can see it thicken as it cools going in. I had to heat it with a hairdryer, to get it to flow to the bottom
With no thinners of any kind, the Lilmon worked perfectly.
Easy to conceal, it produces big throat hits with very little resistance
No buttons to push, just take a hit when needed
Have not had to recharge yet

Dabgo I decided to try something different for this I still need to get a press, so I made up a batch of Butane Hash oil
Have to say the Dabgo is a bit tricky to get going. You have to push the button on the bottom 5 times quickly then wait for the pulsing blue light to go out. That preheats your product then you push & hold the button to have a hit.
You can take multiple hits but if you wait too long in-between the light will blink & you have to go thru the preheat again before you can have another hit

The BHO didn't lose the terpenes & I could really taste the Girl scout cookies I used
So far A winner

Still have to try the Cubox with its post less design & flat ceramic heating

Back
Top Bottom