Are there any honesty companies

50 year grower

420 Member
Just got cheated Again by two seed companies ....true Northern seed bank ...in Canada... and Herbies USA .... anybody know of an honest Seed Company that won't rip you off I don't know if they're even is such a thing you playing with the seed companies for over 50 years the only way I could get buy is I'm a cloning Guru you have to be... with seed companies like we have the side of the world where most of the seed breeders are at... is riddled with Crooks Pirates 🏴‍☠️ thieves and SCAMERS ... sooner or later you need seeds and you got to go looking what a nightmare it's getting worse by the day seems like

Just got cheated Again by two seed companies ....true Northern seed bank ...in Canada... and Herbies USA .... anybody know of an honest Seed Company that won't rip you off I don't know if they're even is such a thing you playing with the seed companies for over 50 years the only way I could get buy is I'm a cloning Guru you have to be... with seed companies like we have the side of the world where most of the seed breeders are at... is riddled with Crooks Pirates 🏴‍☠️ thieves and SCAMERS ... sooner or later you need seeds and you got to go looking what a nightmare it's getting worse by the day seems like
There's a ton. You got pulled in by ads of huge white label seed banks.
What location and what type of seed/clone would you want?

@50 year grower,
Sorry to hear about your loss. We all have had that a time or two and know your remorse.
Anyway, the last time I bought seeds, it was with Seed King, Canada. That was 2 yrs ago. I live in the US, Florida.
When I first received my order, there were some really sorry seeds that were packed with the 5 seed pack. Overall, there were somewhere around 10 seeds that were dried up and obviously would not even germinate.
I called the company and told them of my problem. At first the person I spoke to apologized for my aggravation; I thought that was very professional acting.
He then promised to make it up and within 7 days I received the order for the bad seeds including they threw in some free seeds.
Hope all works out for you and that was a great post.

Back
Top Bottom