Aphid help

jasonpin

420 Member
Do Aphids eat harvested plants? I grew Animal Sherbet my first time. All 6 are beautiful gwomen with zero problems. I just chopped today and noticed Aphids on just 1 plant. I washed everything really good saw no more alive but they are bugs so they hide. My question is will Aphids eat chopped plants. Thank you for the help In advance.

Do Aphids eat harvested plants? I grew Animal Sherbet my first time. All 6 are beautiful gwomen with zero problems. I just chopped today and noticed Aphids on just 1 plant. I washed everything really good saw no more alive but they are bugs so they hide. My question is will Aphids eat chopped plants. Thank you for the help In advance.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Congrats on your Harvest. :high-five:
If you bud washed properly you won't have any problems.
How are your buds? Any pics?
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 magazine @jasonpin

You mentioned you just had a harvest, how did you grow your ladies soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Thank you this is literally my first time growing and wow I will toot my own horn they are beautiful. I just was not sure about Aphids on chopped flora. Here are my girls with zero bugs since I only got them at the very end thankfully

20240901_181132.jpg

20240901_181203.jpg

20240804_163554.jpg

20240804_163610.jpg

20240804_163626.jpg

20240725_195647.jpg

Welcome to 420 magazine @jasonpin

You mentioned you just had a harvest, how did you grow your ladies soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
Soil,in pots since it is legal in my state with stipulations hence the pots. I use natural things as fertilizer. Also NEEM holy moly NEEM everyone should use this.

Soil,in pots since it is legal in my state with stipulations hence the pots. I use natural things as fertilizer. Also NEEM holy moly NEEM everyone should use this.
I used to use Neem oil and other stuff I used to spray on my plants, but I don't like to bud wash :smokin:so I use natural ways to kill pests...Lady Bugs, and Beneficial Nematodes are the answer...look em' up, I only use the nematodes now and will pre-treat my soil with it, anything crawling across my soil gets eaten...for 36 bucks a year, you can't beat them

Great plants though! The remains of the plants that have already been harvested can be used as a compost if you're up to making your own organic soil for future grows though...otherwise better get rid of those pests, make sure none of em bugs are in your joints

Ty for all the love. I am really excited it was my first grow very successful I am a proud weed parent!!!!

I used to use Neem oil and other stuff I used to spray on my plants, but I don't like to bud wash :smokin:so I use natural ways to kill pests...Lady Bugs, and Beneficial Nematodes are the answer...look em' up, I only use the nematodes now and will pre-treat my soil with it, anything crawling across my soil gets eaten...for 36 bucks a year, you can't beat them

Ty for the advice on this organic I had no idea about nematodes lol. I did know about Lady bugs. I got lucky apparently had no pest issue till the DAY of harvest lol.

Do Aphids eat harvested plants? I grew Animal Sherbet my first time. ........... I just chopped today and noticed Aphids on just 1 plant. I washed everything really good saw no more alive but they are bugs so they hide. My question is will Aphids eat chopped plants.
Just observations but most insects that cause problems by eating living plants will leave almost right away after a plant is cut off from its roots or killed. Another observation is that the faster an insect can move around the faster or sooner it will leave.

Aphids are a bit different and an exception to the other observations. They are slow moving. They will latch onto the stem of the plant and suck sap. They often will wait until their handlers show up to move them to a newer and healthier compatible plant.

Back
Top Bottom