Anyone Help on this one?

Fladawg01

So this is a MAC1 Auto, broke soil on August 1st so puts here a little over 8 weeks. She has been in flower for over 4 weeks. Soil is Great Lakes water only, Feed has been Gaia Green 444, around week 4, then afterwards switched to Green Leaf Nutrients MC&BE. She has been drinking heavily over the last 3 weeks about a 1400 to 1500 ML daily. I started the GLN about week 5 using half doses. week 7 I picked it up some to full doses. All my girls have been on the same regiment for feed. Mac started thshowing this about 5 days ago, so I diluted her nutes by about 1/2 thinking she was getting too much (tips on leaves). But the photos show 3 different colas that have started to turn lighter shades of green with yellow. The rest of the plan looks fine. These colas are her largest the rest of the plant still has younger colas and is not showing any of this. Water PH 6.3 on average. My temps have been averaging around 78 degrees with about 54% RH I am running a 20/4 schedule at 75% light (anymore & my temps go above 80) All other plant 3 are showing none of this and like I stated all are getting the same nutes, and feed schedule daily. Should I cut these colas and allow the rest of the plant to mature, and stick these in my dryer? Last photo is a healthy bud on her opposite side of where i see the yellowing for the other 3 colas.

Mac Not right 1.jpg

Mac Not Roght 2.jpg

Mac Not right3.jpg

So this is a MAC1 Auto, broke soil on August 1st so puts here a little over 8 weeks. She has been in flower for over 4 weeks. Soil is Great Lakes water only, Feed has been Gaia Green 444, around week 4, then afterwards switched to Green Leaf Nutrients MC&BE. She has been drinking heavily over the last 3 weeks about a 1400 to 1500 ML daily. I started the GLN about week 5 using half doses. week 7 I picked it up some to full doses. All my girls have been on the same regiment for feed. Mac started thshowing this about 5 days ago, so I diluted her nutes by about 1/2 thinking she was getting too much (tips on leaves). But the photos show 3 different colas that have started to turn lighter shades of green with yellow. The rest of the plan looks fine. These colas are her largest the rest of the plant still has younger colas and is not showing any of this. Water PH 6.3 on average. My temps have been averaging around 78 degrees with about 54% RH I am running a 20/4 schedule at 75% light (anymore & my temps go above 80) All other plant 3 are showing none of this and like I stated all are getting the same nutes, and feed schedule daily. Should I cut these colas and allow the rest of the plant to mature, and stick these in my dryer? Last photo is a healthy bud on her opposite side of where i see the yellowing for the other 3 colas.

Mac Not right 1.jpg

Mac Not Roght 2.jpg

Mac Not right3.jpg
My apologies my friend but I don't see a major problem.
I'd keep feeding according to the schedule and let her finish.
A little yellow won't hurt neither does burnt tips.
Wait till the pistils turn red and crinkle in then check trics.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

here is the growth cycle for autos'
veg stage -- weeks 1-3
flower stage is weeks 4-12 (60-70 days flower is the norm)
Really let them grow out to harvest
Genetics on package stated 8 to 10 weeks to harvest, so this one is now at 9 weeks and a little over 5 weeks in flower and she is thick! Thanks for the feedback.Still trying to figure out the discoloration on the 3 cola stems.

...broke soil on August 1st so puts here a little over 8 weeks.
9 weeks and one day as of today.
Genetics on package stated 8 to 10 weeks to harvest, so this one is now at 9 weeks and a little over 5 weeks in flower and she is thick!
I did a web search and am finding websites saying usually 9 to 11 weeks for flowering a "Mac1" and not including the time between the germination and the start of flowering. You might be at 6 weeks of flowering with 3 to 5 more to go.

Still trying to figure out the discoloration on the 3 cola stems.
Probably connected to the "...started the GLN about week 5 using half doses. week 7 I picked it up some to full doses. All my girls have been on the same regiment for feed. Mac started thshowing this about 5 days ago, so I diluted her nutes by about 1/2 thinking she was getting too much (tips on leaves). But the photos show 3 different colas that have started to turn lighter shades of green with yellow."

I see so many growers mentioning that their plants start to turn yellow after flowering starts and then saying that they fertilized at 1/2 of the recommended dose or waited awhile and then started fertilizing after the yellowing started.

My theory is that we push the plants as far as they can be pushed. When flowering starts there is not enough left in the soil/grow medium to keep up with the demand unless we startrf feeding full doses at least a week before the pistils start to show.

As for the tips of the fingers on the leaves starting to show brown many have mentioned that it means that the fertilizing dose is close to perfect. Many of these experienced growers say it is best to keep going at that dose as long as it is just the tips showing excess nutrient burn and not the entire leaf.

You can pull a couple of the lower buds and do a quick dry and then test. But, looking at the photos it does seem like another 2, maybe 3, weeks are left. Your call.

Back
Top Bottom