Anyone Experienced with Liquid Dirt?

Fladawg01

420 Member
Does anyone use this stuff? Is it worth a try? First time grower trying to keep things simple. I would use once into vegetative planting phase using FFO, after transplanting from seed stage that is in a FFHF soil mix. Thank for any responses in advance.

Liquid Dirt.jpg

There's a really good article on that stuff (not a fertilizer, not organic) at:

Can't say as I have seen that being mentioned or used by any of the gardeners on this message board.

As a first time grower and to keep things simple it probably is best to get a fertilizer is being used by many different growers. That way you have a support team ready to give advice or suggestions if you have just about any kind of question.

When I looked up the Liqui-Dirt I saw comments and questions by houseplant growers but not from those growing vegetable or flower plants, let alone Cannabis. Cannabis is a fast growing and heavy feeding plant and needs a lot of quality soil, or a quality water/hydro system, to support the demands of the plant.

There are some simple and easy to use fertilizers that have often been developed so that they are easy to use. Sometimes all that is needed is to know the volume of dirt/soil in the pot and the age of the plant. The grower then adds the fertilizer by being able to weigh out a small amount per gallon of soil and sprinkling it over the surface as often as the instructions say. Or as simple as measuring a small amount per quart/liter of water and using that mix once or twice a week.

Back
Top Bottom