Any ideas?

Tomcat420

Can anyone identify my problem here by looking at the leaves?

IMG_6396.jpeg

IMG_6395.jpeg

IMG_6394.jpeg

Can anyone identify my problem here by looking at the leaves?

IMG_6396.jpeg

IMG_6395.jpeg

IMG_6394.jpeg
Sorry about your issue my friend.
Are you overwatering them?
Either that or a temp issue.
But looks like heavy fat overwatered leaves. :Namaste:
How often do you water?
Do you check to make sure the pots dry?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sorry about your issue my friend.
Are you overwatering them?
Either that or a temp issue.
But looks like heavy fat overwatered leaves. :Namaste:
How often do you water?
Do you check to make sure the pots dry?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’m watering a 3 gallon fabric pot about a gallon every 2 days. This last time I watered which was last night the pot was completely dry super light almost no water at all in it if I had to guess

I’m watering a 3 gallon fabric pot about a gallon every 2 days. This last time I watered which was last night the pot was completely dry super light almost no water at all in it if I had to guess
Ok if it’s dry great.
Then what are you feeding?
How often? Every other time?
What strength?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I have been feeding her mega crop 1 part. At 4grams per gallon. Happy frog soil 3 gallon fabric pot. And yes every other water I feed. This last time I went 3.5g MC and .5g PK Booster ph at 6.28. For her last plain watering I did add a little recharge with some green gro mycorrhiza mixed in the soil as I heard that guy from fast buds say it’s not a bad idea to have it in your grow even if you are not doing organic. lol

This plant has always wilted when I water and I have been making sure the pot is completely dry I might actually be letting it dry out to much now that I think about it. By time she gets right and perks up she goes right back to wilting shortly after due to needing watered again

I have been feeding her mega crop 1 part. At 4grams per gallon. Happy frog soil 3 gallon fabric pot. And yes every other water I feed. This last time I went 3.5g MC and .5g PK Booster ph at 6.28. For her last plain watering I did add a little recharge with some green gro mycorrhiza mixed in the soil as I heard that guy from fast buds say it’s not a bad idea to have it in your grow even if you are not doing organic. lol

feed more often with MC. in soil a f/f/w schedule is often recommended. be sure to run calmag on all feed / waters.
you're a good gram to gram and a half low on your feeds. they are a bit early for a pk booster.

green them up a bit on the straight MC before adding the booster in. MC gets shy on calmag in flower and could use a 1/4 to 1/2 dose from flip forward. especially the one-part and if you are under led.

you're a good wk to 2 wks away from running the pk. if you are running autos it gets a bit dicey and you have to watch your feed levels and plant like a hawk.

Back
Top Bottom