Another year another grow

Hey guys getting back into the growing season. New to posting on here just posted a grow journal for first time and am looking for some advice on what might causing my clones to be acting sad.
Got pictures of the plant? It could be several things.

Got pictures of the plant? It could be several things.
Yup hear is one from this morning, i made a grow journal thread this morning aswell keith if you wanna take a look that would be awesome always nice to hear what other growers think might be causing a problem

36F6B3F6-9B60-4BA9-AD14-97E0D8770A95.jpeg

How often do you water/feed too much and too little can cause dropping? Do you water till run off (water coming out the bottom of the pot) than wait for your plants to dry out before watering again. If not, I would try that. Also, what are you using for nutrients. What are you using for a grow medium. I know there are lot of questions but there are many reasons you could have dropped plants. Watering being one of the biggest.

Hey guys getting back into the growing season. New to posting on here just posted a grow journal for first time and am looking for some advice on what might causing my clones to be acting sad.
happy growing:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom