Another one

Au510

Hello my fellow stoners, I'm another pothead new to growing. Sorry if any elite or adept growers find any of my questions and what not annoying. I live in Ohio so I can finally try growing legally. I'm going to post in the general questions thread after this for some advanced insight and advice about how to determine a plants sex.

Stay high and thanks in advanced for my questions and concerns.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Au510

Do you have all the equipment to do an indoors grow?
Do you have any images of your setup that you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

:welcome: if you touch the plant and it screams it's fem, if a leaf slaps you it's a dude 🤣 don't forget to share those pictures 😁
Interesting lol well here's a pic. What is your guys opinion? It's 3 weeks old.

IMG_20241018_225406348_HDR~2.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Au510

Do you have all the equipment to do an indoors grow?
Do you have any images of your setup that you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
Thank you I'm glad to be here. Yeah I'll probably check the journal out at some point as of now I'm just keeping the pics on my phone and uploading a few on here.

Should I try growing multiple at a time? I know it's the most effective method but I'm just worried about accidentally pollinating female plants if I overlook or don't notice a male right away.

Hello my fellow stoners, I'm another pothead new to growing. Sorry if any elite or adept growers find any of my questions and what not annoying. I live in Ohio so I can finally try growing legally. I'm going to post in the general questions thread after this for some advanced insight and advice about how to determine a plants sex.

Stay high and thanks in advanced for my questions and concerns.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

yes grow multiple - throw out the males unless breeding. they will show their sex in veg mode so you don't need to worry about pollinating them until they are in flowering mode.
What he said ☝️ or buy feminised seeds.

I'm not sure exactly as I've never tried it but guys on here was talking about starting your seedlings on 12/12 for 10 days or something then switching them straight to 18/6 and it makes plants show their sex faster.

You you have the space to do that maybe pop a question on here to confirm the days on 12/12. I've always run fem until recently 👍

Back
Top Bottom