A Newbie Needs Help Urgently

ygtusa34

Hey guys , Im a beginner of the indoor growing and feeling happy about to be a part of this community . I have 6 indica plants that Im growing in my closet and they are in vegatative phase. Since Im a beginner I am not well informed of too many aspects of this indoor growing thing. I bought a little fan from target and I believe Its not enough to make the proper ventilation. According to my researches , the temperature has to be in the ratio of 75 F to 85 F but mine goes around 90 F even I let my window open ..Frankly I can tell I have an airflow / ventilation problem that I feel worry about . I also bought a FloraNova Nutrient since I was told It makes the process faster and beneficial for the leaves and plant itself. I add a one table spoon of it in my gallon water and use it 2 days at a time on soil . Some of my plants leaves are turning yellow.

I believe I need to do some actions about my ventilation and this '' turning yellow '' issue . Here are some pictures of my plants , I hope you can see the problems that I mentioned and guide me better on it

Thanks a lot

Yigit
photo_4159.JPG
photo_596.JPG
photo_3204.JPG
photo_2248.JPG
photo_1290.JPG

Back
Top Bottom