A New Learning Chapter

twintalkers

420 Member
Greetings to everyone,
Navigating the cannabis world is my first time, and I admit to feeling a mix of excitement and nervous anticipation.
In this journey, I desire to deepen my knowledge, particularly in strains having long-lasting relief on different pains, etc..Hoping to establish connections with friends, and can guide making the most of this educational adventure. Thank you all.

Regards,
Phillip

Greetings to everyone,
Navigating the cannabis world is my first time, and I admit to feeling a mix of excitement and nervous anticipation.
In this journey, I desire to deepen my knowledge, particularly in strains having long-lasting relief on different pains, etc..Hoping to establish connections with friends, and can guide making the most of this educational adventure. Thank you all.

Regards,
Phillip
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @twintalkers. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::cheer::party::cheer::theband: :420:

Greetings to everyone,

Regards,
Phillip
Hey Phillip:ciao:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Anything I can help with let me know.
I'm usually around somewhere. ;)
Happy Growing.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Greetings to everyone,

Regards,
Phillip
Hey @twintalkers , welcome to the site.

Cannabis and pain relief come in two different flavors. Pain caused by inflammation pressing on nerves is best treated with a high CBD variety, while neuropathic pain is better treated with a THC strain.

That said, both work better with a little bit of the other in the mix.

I desire to deepen my knowledge, particularly in strains having long-lasting relief on different pains, etc.

Welcome to the forums Phillip!:welcome:
It's a great place with a lot of nice people around!
Have fun in here!:ganjamon:

Probably you know the site leafly, it helped me out findning my medical strains and search for certain terpene profiles.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @twintalkers

What type of growing would you like to learn? Soil, water, or something else?
Do you have all the equipment needed to start growing?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom