5+ weeks left for these ladies

BigBudsBunny

Not sure when they went sometime in the first week of July I think - I'm estimating 5 + weeks left. First grow in years and forgot a few things like...how much they stretch. Got 2 600w HPS bulbs on them .. 1 - above and the other as side lighting since they are so lanky. Can't raise the lights no more in the gorilla tent thankfully the stretch is over. Cross between Sannie's Sugar Punch and Sannie's Madberry. This line has been going on since 2016 by my brother since it was crossed - for the back story check my thread - like eminem look who's back". I know the pics are crappy under HPS but hey it is what it is.

20240819_143056[1].jpg

Not sure when they went sometime in the first week of July I think - I'm estimating 5 + weeks left. First grow in years and forgot a few things like...how much they stretch. Got 2 600w HPS bulbs on them .. 1 - above and the other as side lighting since they are so lanky. Can't raise the lights no more in the gorilla tent thankfully the stretch is over. Cross between Sannie's Sugar Punch and Sannie's Madberry. This line has been going on since 2016 by my brother since it was crossed - for the back story check my thread - like eminem look who's back". I know the pics are crappy under HPS but hey it is what it is.

20240819_143056[1].jpg
Beautiful :bravo:
You can bend those top colas over so they don't burn. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

yep did that - they are glass encased air-cooled hoods so very warm but not hot like an exposed bulb
Seriously nice work :adore:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

thanks - it will get better as it all comes back to me and as I figure out these new fangled LED lights - vegging now under 1 (3rd day) and will flower under another - for the first time - keeping fingers crossed. See how it goes

update - week # idk
est 2-3 weeks left - but who knows maybe more .... Any guesses
pistols turning and shrinking, some new still coming.
trichomes - 40%, 55% cloudy, maybe 5% amber at this point

20240906_215840[1].jpg

20240906_220304[1].jpg

20240906_220235[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom