5 Days Into Flower - 2 Females - Unknown Strains - Yield Guesstimates?

Yield Guess - How many ounces?

• 1-4 O

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-8 O

• 8-12 O

• 12+ O

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2x600 Watt Viparspectra LED'S
DWC
Above ground since about 3/7/17
Switched to flower 4/16/17
GH Nutes - usually only 3/4 strength
20 gallon totes
LST- no topping or fimming

I know this is a ridiculously hard question to answer accurately because of how many variables there are. The biggest variable there is...this guy. First time grower. I have tried to research yield averages and from what I gather it is between 1-4 ounces per plant. Is that about right? Any estimates on what I could expect? Right now my guess is between 28 grams and 400 grams. LOL! If anyone has any estimates they think might be more accurate than that, please feel free to comment. Even a range of 100-300 is more accurate so please, anyone with more experience chime in. This is just for meant to be for fun, please don't take it too seriously :cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::peace::hippy:

IMG_0342_1_1.JPG

IMG_0345_1_3.JPG

You can look up yields all you want but what you're going to get off your plants all depends on what you have and what experience and knowledge you have everyone is going to be different

But stick with the people on here and you'll be ok

Not to sound like a dick or anything but why not just concentrate on the task at hand..... THE GROW, instead of looking ahead to the yield? Thats a good way to fuck up. Thinking you can do something you cant because you wanna try to increase your yield as a newb. Stay focused and take care of your plant(s) and she (they) will reward you with the yield you seek.

You can look up yields all you want but what you're going to get off your plants all depends on what you have and what experience and knowledge you have everyone is going to be different

But stick with the people on here and you'll be ok

Good advice, I've managed to grow some awesome plants during veg yet make a dumb choice during flower which in the end kills the yield that could of been.

Yes sir, the task at hand is definitely where I am focused. I don't think you sounded like a dick at all. That is the some of the best advice I have gotten, honestly. It seems like many first time growers try to do too much their first time. I have tried not to interfere too much with the plants by topping or any HST. My focus throughout has been to let them grow as naturally as possible and just monitor what my plants tell me from changes in water level, ph, and ppm. I realize my yield could end up being nothing at all if I screw it up, which is especially easy with hydro. I'm not looking to increase my yield or change anything with my grow, the two confirmed females have been putting out 11 point leaves already so I think they are enjoying their environment. I was just a little bored and thought I would see if anyone could offer up any guesses. I love going through the journals and seeing what experienced growers can do with single plants. Some of the yields they get are just amazing. I have so much to learn lol.

I run a dispensary the plant I took down on the 19th of last month ended up weighing 298 grams dry I don't know if this helps you any because a lot of that depends on your strain

I run a dispensary the plant I took down on the 19th of last month ended up weighing 298 grams dry I don't know if this helps you any because a lot of that depends on your strain

Nice! I have feminized seeds from Attitude for my next grow. I wish I knew what strain these were. I honestly have zero expectations. I decided I was just going to try my best and if I get any from my first grow I will be pleased.

The best thing that you can do with those seeds is run them and check with some of the people on here before you make decisions doing things
2. There is a chance that they could be hermaphrodites depending on how they crossed 3. And since this is your first real grow when it comes to nutrients start with a low dose and starts slow

More great advice. That is why I love this site so much. I definitely plan on asking for advice setting up my next grow as far as which plants to grow together and how many to grow at once in my setup. I was going to start that thread closer to harvest time, but it probably wouldn't hurt to go ahead and get it going so more people would have a chance to chime in. Plus, if these do turn out to be hermies, I could be starting those new seeds sooner than expected.

If you do it ahead of time it will give you longer to make a decision you will not have to rush

:thanks:

I think I will make my way back to the FAQ section and start another thread asking for just such advice. It is always good to have time to make a decision. Especially me, I think it took me 3 months of reading and researching to decide I wanted to go DWC.

What what start with that what do you know about Hydro what types of systems ? are you planning on building your own? What nutrients are you using?

What what start with that what do you know about Hydro what types of systems ? are you planning on building your own? What nutrients are you using?

Once I decided to grow and started researching I decided on hydro. I then researched a ton of different methods, ebb and flow, top feeding, recirculating, etc. I settled on DWC because it just seemed to fit me and my situation. I then built my own 2 reservoirs, set up the room, and so far, have had success at growing living things in there, but that could change any day lol. I am using General Hydroponics nutes and Cal-Mag. I read so many horror stories of nute burn and lockout I have been keeping my doses wayyy low. Recently, I have been using a 12 gallon mix in a 15 gallons of water.

As you were saying about the horror stories with Hydro that would be the reason I'm asking you these questions it's not easy to recover from Hydro if you screw up everything axe a lot faster but never stop reading up on systems that you're using or systems that you want to use you can always learn more

I really considered buying a ----------- setup or even that LEAF automatic grow box. But, after reading honest reviews on this site, decided not too. The feedback and shared knowledge from other growers is invaluable. I'm lucky enough to be able to spend a fair amount of time with the ladies and I try to monitor everything as close as I can. Before I started, I thought it may end up being a chore I wouldn't want to do. Once I started, all I want to do is check on my ladies and see how they are doing lol.

Not to sound like a dick or anything but why not just concentrate on the task at hand..... THE GROW, instead of looking ahead to the yield? Thats a good way to fuck up. Thinking you can do something you cant because you wanna try to increase your yield as a newb. Stay focused and take care of your plant(s) and she (they) will reward you with the yield you seek.

Very good advice!!

Back
Top Bottom