Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Gee64

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest!

It's time to thank our members who help and support our mission in many under recognized ways:
  • Helping people with questions
  • Greeting new members
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Reporting violations
  • Promoting our Sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Helping others and paying it forward
Please send your nominations to @Renee Roberts via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight EST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight EST. At that time, the polls will open through midnight EST on the last day of the month.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

420 Prize Package:
Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be eligible for nominations and/or voting.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rationale in the contest thread.

3. Members cannot nominate themselves.

4. Members may only win this title once per calendar year.

5. Staff members from this or any other cannabis platform, cannot participate in our contests.

6. Member of the Month title should be worn with pride, winners agree to lead by example long after the contest is over. To retain Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with all guidelines.

7. Campaigning for yourself or a friend, is considered cheating and will result in the entry being removed from the contest.

Campaigning includes:
  • Voting more than one time per person from multiple accounts.
  • Signature linking to the specific entry.
  • Emailing members offsite asking for their vote.
  • Sending members private messages asking for their vote.
  • Family and friends registering new accounts for voting purposes.
  • Mentioning the specific entry in any thread outside of the contest.
Second offenses will result in a lifetime ban from all future contests. General encouragement to vote in all the contests is fine, as long as it's not excessive or crossing the line into campaigning.

Contests Are Legitimate: Voting may be anonymous, but we have endless ways of catching cheaters and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be exposed in the public thread.

In the past, we removed offending entries without announcement, to minimize embarrassment for the member. The cheaters would then claim innocence, which turned everyone against us. This led to members questioning our motives and causing extra work for our team. To avoid confusion moving forward, we now alert the community of these things when they happen.

If anyone has any questions or problems with any of the entries in a contest, please speak up in the contest thread before the end of the contest, or forever hold your peace. Once a winner is announced, that will be the end of discussion. There will be no take backs, unless we made a clerical error.

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January: @Absorber
February: @Carmen Ray
March: @Bill284
April: @KeithLemon
May: @Tokin Roll
June: @Carcass

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
July Member Nominees

@bluter

I would like to nominate @bluter for member of the month. I consistently see them assisting with random questions with good information and supporting links. This type of information helps more than just the OP but anyone who happens to find it in a search or by looking at the most resent posts etc. Thanks for all of the help bluter!

@Grand Daddy Black

I would like to nominate Grand Daddy Black for MoTM. I reckon GDB is legit one of the nicest members here, but that’s not the main reason I’m voting for him. I’m wanting us to acknowledge this very special, stupidly funny, absolute grow legend who always leads by example.

His grows are always epic. His beautiful photography and the pride he takes in his grows makes him an absolute star. He is everything you want in a member. He is one of those rare people that seem to have an absolute inability to be wanker. He always leads with kindness. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him ruffled or irritated. I think if more of us were like GDB the forum would be a nicer place.

Thank you Grand Daddy Black, for all you do. You are so loved and I hope the votes this month reflect how much you mean to us. Xo

⭐🌱⭐🌱⭐🌱

@JiggiLotus

I would like to re-submit JiggiLotus for Member of the Month – July 2024

JiggiLotus can often be found greeting new member and making them feel at ease.

Over the months than she has been a member I have notice she is very active helping new and old members with anything from a grow or sponsor question to settling slight disagreements or various subjects.

When she first became a member and even how she is all over the place developing content to share some of the knowledge she has learned. She can often be found recommending our sponsors when the need arises.

Sometime we get new member that want to use the forum for their own personal gain, but she does not hesitate to let them know that they are in violation of forum rules.

Do vote until you give her a look.

@Azimuth

I would like to nominate @Azimuth . Azi is the perfect member. He greets and helps and steers people in directions needed, but mostly he puts in huge effort to help in 2 very popular areas, running his SIP thread, which has become a community of it's own, and his Jadam/KNF thread, which is always interesting. He has helped so many it's uncountable. And he does it all without pictures, which reflects his command of intellect to get the education out to the people. Not to mention his great sense of humor.

@Gee64

I would like to nominate Gee64 for member of the month. He is a great source of growing knowledge for this site. He makes organic gardening seem easy and accessible to everyone. His willingness to help anyone who has questions regarding growing and organics is something that should be recognized. His Gee Spot thread is an ongoing organic knowledge bomb and a gathering place for all skill levels of growers. His plants there are exceptional and sometimes grow really nifty mutant buds. He also encourages growers to post pictures of their plants in his thread to allow the Gee Spot brain trust to diagnose, discuss and celebrate plants. His experience, knowledge and willingness to help others is why he should be considered for Member of the Month.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

New Sponsor Alert

We have a new sponsor for Member of the Month! :yahoo:

@Rocket Seeds has generously donated 10 x Durban Poison seeds to the winner of this contest!

1719951505126.png

Thank you @Rocket Seeds, we are grateful for your contribution! :adore:

:thanks:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
July Member Nominees

@bluter

I would like to nominate @bluter for member of the month. I consistently see them assisting with random questions with good information and supporting links. This type of information helps more than just the OP but anyone who happens to find it in a search or by looking at the most resent posts etc. Thanks for all of the help bluter!

@Grand Daddy Black

I would like to nominate Grand Daddy Black for MoTM. I reckon GDB is legit one of the nicest members here, but that’s not the main reason I’m voting for him. I’m wanting us to acknowledge this very special, stupidly funny, absolute grow legend who always leads by example.

His grows are always epic. His beautiful photography and the pride he takes in his grows makes him an absolute star. He is everything you want in a member. He is one of those rare people that seem to have an absolute inability to be wanker. He always leads with kindness. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him ruffled or irritated. I think if more of us were like GDB the forum would be a nicer place.

Thank you Grand Daddy Black, for all you do. You are so loved and I hope the votes this month reflect how much you mean to us. Xo

⭐🌱⭐🌱⭐🌱

@JiggiLotus

I would like to re-submit JiggiLotus for Member of the Month – July 2024

JiggiLotus can often be found greeting new member and making them feel at ease.

Over the months than she has been a member I have notice she is very active helping new and old members with anything from a grow or sponsor question to settling slight disagreements or various subjects.

When she first became a member and even how she is all over the place developing content to share some of the knowledge she has learned. She can often be found recommending our sponsors when the need arises.

Sometime we get new member that want to use the forum for their own personal gain, but she does not hesitate to let them know that they are in violation of forum rules.

Do vote until you give her a look.

@Azimuth

I would like to nominate @Azimuth . Azi is the perfect member. He greets and helps and steers people in directions needed, but mostly he puts in huge effort to help in 2 very popular areas, running his SIP thread, which has become a community of it's own, and his Jadam/KNF thread, which is always interesting. He has helped so many it's uncountable. And he does it all without pictures, which reflects his command of intellect to get the education out to the people. Not to mention his great sense of humor.

@Gee64

I would like to nominate Gee64 for member of the month. He is a great source of growing knowledge for this site. He makes organic gardening seem easy and accessible to everyone. His willingness to help anyone who has questions regarding growing and organics is something that should be recognized. His Gee Spot thread is an ongoing organic knowledge bomb and a gathering place for all skill levels of growers. His plants there are exceptional and sometimes grow really nifty mutant buds. He also encourages growers to post pictures of their plants in his thread to allow the Gee Spot brain trust to diagnose, discuss and celebrate plants. His experience, knowledge and willingness to help others is why he should be considered for Member of the Month.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

Congratulations to
:adore: July's Member of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Grand Daddy Black

Thank you so much for everything you do to help our amazing community. :high-five:
We are truly grateful for you! :circle-of-love:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We truly appreciate each of you. :love:

Congratulations to

@Grand Daddy Black

Thank you so much for everything you do to help our amazing community. :high-five:

Congratulations my friend, we'll deserved :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Congratulations to

@Grand Daddy Black

Again!! 🤣 Congrats brother well deserved for sure :clap:

Back
Top Bottom