420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: March 2020

Teddy Edwards

Congratulations to MultiVortex, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - March 2020!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal of the Month" title, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
GROWant Contributes:

If you are looking for a Grow Journal that walks you through the set-up of a RDWC system, from planning and build to installation and implementation, then look no further. MultiVortex shares his plans, details of his kit, set-up, even the problems of shopping for parts on Black Friday. This is a terrific step-by-step journal, from schematics to Scrogging.

What elevates this though to be worthy of Grow Journal of the Month is MultiVortex's voice - his prose is clean and clear, his descriptions are detailed and his writing is frankly very funny at times: practical, down-to-earth and always with a smile. This is clearly a man who enjoys building, growing and writing.

To top it off, you'll also learn how to create a beautiful canopy of green in your tent. This is one of the most concise, focused, instructive grow journals we've seen, and it's a real delight to read.

Thank you, MultiVortex, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

:jawdropper:

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I was so surprised to wake up and find this out this morning! I am so deeply honored, humbled, and just overall floored! I'm (almost) at a loss for words and can't thank the 420 staff, and the entire community for this honor!

I feel a little bad as my journals have taken a bit of a back seat the last week or two as I harvest a tent and get things in order. However, I'm off to hit the updates on all of them and try to catch up before back to trim jail! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks to all who have stopped by this, or any of my journals. I sure do enjoy the company, banter, and learning a thing or two along the way! Thank you all, again, so very much for this! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats MultiVortex :bravo: :thumb: :Namaste:
Well done MV! Congrats!

Thank you guys! It means a lot to me that you all as staff can find the silver lining in that mess! :rofl:

I had a rough start with it, and a long way off from where it started, but I sure have learned a lot, and tried to help others from the same pitfalls that I encountered.

Plus, you know, it's kind of fun too! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Man, that Black Friday deal was a mess. Got my dang part though! :laugh:

Congrats MV! I wonder if @Teddy Edwards overlooked your new title ;) I don't see anything updated as of yet under the avatar.
Great work on the journal. :bravo:

Thank you! With so many great journals out there, I’m quite honored! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks! What is this “club” of which you speak? :D
Well, since there are so many of us now with these amazing lights, I am going to start up a thread later on where we can all compare our results together... The NextLight Mega Grow Club. You are now on the invitation list. :snowboating:

Congrats MV! I wonder if @Teddy Edwards overlooked your new title ;) I don't see anything updated as of yet under the avatar.
Not forgotten, MrS. Because the GJOTM award is not a contest that members choose to enter, we always ask the winner if he or she would like the title added. (One or two have politely declined in the past).

My favourite message of the month is always the reply to my note informing them they've won. Happy daze. :)

My favourite message of the month is always the reply to my note informing them they've won. Happy daze. :)

Much better than the, “hey dumbass, that post was off topic and now I have to spend my time cleaning it up” messages you send me now and then, huh?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For the record, I liked this one better too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you again! And a BIG thank you to our generous sponsors!

Back
Top Bottom