420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:
  • Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
Terpinator/Purpinator: 4 Liters Terpinator or 4 Liters Purpinator (Winner's Choice)
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
GreenSafe: Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula
ViparSpectra: XS2000 LED Grow Light
NextLight: NextLight 420h - LED Grow Light

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Pat Puffer or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January - @Van Stank - Stanks Switch It Up In 2019
February - @Pat Puffer - Patient's Grows
March - @NuttyProfessor - Nutty & His Antics
April - @Bill284 - G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old
May - @Stunger - Stunger's Last Stand: Banned To The Balcony!
June - @Tokin Roll - Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

July Nominees

@Dusty Kiefers - Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor
I would like to put in @Dusty Kiefers for Journal of the Month competition. The reason is obvious, but let me walk you through Dusty growing abilities, his commitment to helping others, and the site sponsors.

His current journal is thoughtfully laid out from germination, different stages of veg and flower with complimentary images showing what he is doing. Updates are on a timely bases and quite detailed.

Dusty has been a member on this site for some time now, and his current grow is a testament on how to do it right. He not only encouraging members to ask questions, but meticulously answering all questions ask of him, in a kind and courteous way.

Always encourages other members to use the site sponsors when needed.

Don’t vote until you get a chance to read over his current journal, you will be impressed, I was.

@Copperrein - BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa
I would like to nominate @Copperrein's journal - BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa for Journal of the Month. Copperrein keeps her journal fun and informative. She covers every detail and makes us laugh along the way. She is good at keeping it real and I love the expression she puts into each post. Keep up the great work @Copperrein!

@Emilya - 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Emilya
I would like to nominate @Emilya and her journal: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Emilya.
Emilya covers all of the bases when it comes to grow journals. She is very detailed and informative and provides beautiful photos of her process. She also does a great job tagging/linking to the Sponsors. She is happy to help others, and always answers any questions to the best of her ability. Emilya is a very skilled grower and it shows in her work...her plants look amazing!

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

July Nominees

@Dusty Kiefers - Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor
I would like to put in @Dusty Kiefers for Journal of the Month competition. The reason is obvious, but let me walk you through Dusty growing abilities, his commitment to helping others, and the site sponsors.

His current journal is thoughtfully laid out from germination, different stages of veg and flower with complimentary images showing what he is doing. Updates are on a timely bases and quite detailed.

Dusty has been a member on this site for some time now, and his current grow is a testament on how to do it right. He not only encouraging members to ask questions, but meticulously answering all questions ask of him, in a kind and courteous way.

Always encourages other members to use the site sponsors when needed.

Don’t vote until you get a chance to read over his current journal, you will be impressed, I was.

@Copperrein - BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa
I would like to nominate @Copperrein's journal - BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa for Journal of the Month. Copperrein keeps her journal fun and informative. She covers every detail and makes us laugh along the way. She is good at keeping it real and I love the expression she puts into each post. Keep up the great work @Copperrein!

@Emilya - 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Emilya
I would like to nominate @Emilya and her journal: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Emilya.
Emilya covers all of the bases when it comes to grow journals. She is very detailed and informative and provides beautiful photos of her process. She also does a great job tagging/linking to the sponsors. She is happy to help others, and always answers any questions to the best of her ability. Emilya is a very skilled grower and it shows in her work...her plants look amazing!

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

A huge congratulations goes to @copperrein for her journal, BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa! :bravo:

Sorry for the delay in posting the new contests, our power is currently out, preventing us from posting them until morning. Thank you for your understanding and support.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom