420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: August 2018

Teddy Edwards

Congratulations to InTheShed for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - August 2018!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

GROWant Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
InTheShed Grows Photos Inside & Out! 420 Clones & A Rooster Farms Seed

Starting in October, 2017, InTheShed's journal begins with his trials and tribulations with clones. There's plenty to learn from right there. Since then, he has become perpetual and built a force of followers full of fun and advice as he starts seeds and grows outside. You'll find plenty of solid soil information, oil making tutorials and some super snaps of his girls. There are decarbing tutorials and a recipe on how to make the perfect cannabis gummy bears. Follow, enjoy and learn from InTheShed's positive energy and growing experience.

Thank you, InTheShed, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Shed finally has another light to throw in... Well...InTheShed !!! Congrats my friend. Good job man :bongrip:
Thanks Kismet! I may use this instead of the Mars if the coverage is better. But if I have three plants in the shed I would definitely sting them both up

Congrats Shed! Well deserved! :bravo:
Thanks you Lady G! It's just me doing my thing which is why I was so honored :). Following in your footsteps!
Thanks Nugz! This is a great place for me to get to share my grows as well as my life. :thumb:
Awesome awesome awsome!

Couldn’t be a better winner:)
Sure there could...you! Oh yeah you already won this:).

Hi InTheShed, I have a question, what's the environment like when people use the LED grow light? I mean what's the tempreature and hunidity in the tent? Do you know it?

Hi InTheShed, I have a question, what's the environment like when people use the LED grow light? I mean what's the tempreature and hunidity in the tent? Do you know it?
First let me say welcome to 420magazine.com! Regarding your question, I'm an outside grower who happens to have an LED in a shed.

I can tell you that temps under 82º are ideal and ideal humidity will be different for veg (higher) or flower (lower). And fans are really important to move air around.

What you should do is start reading some indoor LED grow journals and seeing who is getting good results.

I'd start here and read through the subject lines until you see some you like.
Journals in Progress

Back
Top Bottom