4.5g of OG Kush for your $70 offering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valley_Co-op

Valley Co-op is offering our 1/8s of OG Kush for your $70 offering. Our 1/8s are 4.5g not 3.5g!!!

Come by and check us out. we are located at:
8363 reseda blvd, #203
northridge ca
818-727-1419 ask for mario

Re: 4.5g 1/8s of OG Kush for your $70 offering

ya whats with all these places not just Clubs everywhere adopting a new size or what for their products... like this is our large.... or OUR larges are the size the other guys X-large....

its like 8ths are 3.5... if your more than that its not an 8th

maybe i should have stated that if you buy an 1/8 you get a gram for free. im not trying to re-create a newer measurement system people. why are you people so upset at the fact that dispensaries are giving you more? cheer up; 4.5g for $70 is a value. have a great day.

we are also offering an ounce of OG Kush for your offering of $450.

i appreciate all your input. please stop by and check us out. we are here for you. the service is great and the medicine is great.

that seems like a good deal, but it's probably just built onto the price. i wouldn't really feel like i would be saving that much money from that because i can get an eighth of og kush for 60 bucks.

i would have to agree with dave.

you guys going to the doesha cup?

Valley_Co-op said:
maybe i should have stated that if you buy an 1/8 you get a gram for free. im not trying to re-create a newer measurement system people. why are you people so upset at the fact that dispensaries are giving you more? cheer up; 4.5g for $70 is a value. have a great day.
Don't look at me, I for one applaud you. Now if I could only move to California...

1/8 (half quarter) 3.5 = an 8th of an ounce..

4.5 = 4.5/28 = 0.160714285714......... i suck at fractions.... but yea i agree just call it 4 1/2 grams..

SmokeSessions said:
1/8 (half quarter) 3.5 = an 8th of an ounce..

4.5 = 4.5/28 = 0.160714285714......... i suck at fractions.... but yea i agree just call it 4 1/2 grams..
4.5/28 is roughly a 1/6th

SmokeSessions said:
thanks J842P ! My stoner mind couldn't figure that one out... LOL...
Roughly, mind you, its off by like .1 or .16

sugarmagnolia,

you're an ignorant person. if you want to get technical you're doing it in the wrong place. go argue with people that want to argue with you. i want to give people deals, not argue with them about what is free and what is half off. the bottom line is if you buy an 1/8 you get a gram free. its still free hence you will save the $10 (using daves example) by getting the FREE gram. so its still free right? right.

Free cannabis!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Man, I can't even get an 1/8 got $60. My person'll only supply me with 3grams for 60$. So if I were to ask for an eighter, I'd have to pay $70.

So 70$ for 4.5 is a good deal, peeps.

Valley_Co-op said:
sugarmagnolia,

you're an ignorant person. if you want to get technical you're doing it in the wrong place. go argue with people that want to argue with you. i want to give people deals, not argue with them about what is free and what is half off. the bottom line is if you buy an 1/8 you get a gram free. its still free hence you will save the $10 (using daves example) by getting the FREE gram. so its still free right? right.

whoa!! you need to chill man. at no point was i ever making an attempt to argue with anyone, i was simply sharing my interpretation of the offer you are making. don't fucking call me ignorant based on stupid shit like that.

CherryEyed said:
Free cannabis!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Man, I can't even get an 1/8 got $60. My person'll only supply me with 3grams for 60$. So if I were to ask for an eighter, I'd have to pay $70.

So 70$ for 4.5 is a good deal, peeps.

where do you live cherry? where i am an eighth usually costs $50-60.

to me thats what i understood...

60 for an 8, for the extra dub u pay 10 bucks more... so u get one at half price whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom