2nd Attempt

greenhouse2

hello my knowledgable friends,just a start at my second attemp outside its springtime in ireland so its time to begin!!.these seeds are feminised sent from a friend,but strains are unknown,.These were germinated over paddys weekend and are now two weeks old.so please please god if you are up there let this be a success this time!!!
grass_003.jpg
grass_002.jpg

They need light thats why they are so huge, they stretch to find the light source, and in a couple weeks you will need to transplant them and if have no experience you could ruin your plants. Shock, stress, or taking too much of the root off and killing it.

hello my knowledgable friends,just a start at my second attemp outside its springtime in ireland so its time to begin!!.these seeds are feminised sent from a friend,but strains are unknown,.These were germinated over paddys weekend and are now two weeks old.so please please god if you are up there let this be a success this time!!!
grass_003.jpg
grass_002.jpg

WEEK 3:
dug a nice bed for the girsls during the weekend,conditioned soil with manure and some bone meal.Invested in ph reader,somthing I NEVER bothered with before, soil is giving reading between 6 and 7. will have pics of them in their new homes shortly!!!:thumb:

theres shade.....so there must be sun....place soemthing over them, a see thru plastic soemthing.......for the cold at night.......a aquarium upside down will do the job also.....protect the babies ....

thanks for the comments,my neighbours are doing the same as me!!!i use an upside down aquarium at night to keep them toasty.Just heard last nite the are closing the local police station 2.hehehe

Re: 2nd attempt outside

so start of week 3 and they seem to be ok,had a good 6hours of straight sunshine to day,gave them a light feed in the morning before the sun came around
grass_011.jpg
grass_009.jpg
grass_007.jpg

hello! looking good buddy! If you don't want your neighbors or anyone seeing u could do an LST like mine. CHeck it out! creates a nice even canopy when your done too! Its still a bit small to start the LST but just to give you ideas! :) :Namaste:

you dont cut anything when you lst, you tie the top down and the stem close to the base. here is a guide LST How to do. you can top or fim it and tie the ends down as well. that should give you everything dude if you still need help I will try to answer you questions.

hello my good friends,hope you all have had a productive week,I got some seeds through the post from a company i will deffo do buisness with again,not only where they on time,but they also threw in an extra 5 seeds!!!
grass_029.jpg

this is them
and this is them all germinated and ready to sprout.also here is my other girl who is a month old!!!!

Back
Top Bottom