2 week autoflower to small?

aliennnz

Hi guys. Wondering if this plant looks OK for its age or if should be bigger.
I made the mistake of transplanting her but she actually didn't went down but maybe slowed the process?

I don't have all the light I need so I'm thinking maybe should I put her on my balcony? Plenty of sunlight and good weather

She also had her first set of leaves stuck to the shell for like some 2 days..

Not only she looks not tall at all and I think she should be more developed

She's on 20/4
I watered it 3 times since birth

Attachments

• IMG_20200511_121011.jpg
    IMG_20200511_121011.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20200511_152830.jpg
    IMG_20200511_152830.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 94
Then I would maybe put it in the sun because I don't have more lights available right now! Thank you

It looks fine to me. The one auto grow I did, it looks quite similar. I found photoperiods seemed to be ahead of the auto at 14 days. But I went from seed to final pot for the auto. So I imagine that will slow it down a bit. After about 3 weeks it just took right off. Here’s my auto at 14 days.

Attachments

• 75BE54E6-B519-495A-8E31-EEE53FB21859.jpeg
    75BE54E6-B519-495A-8E31-EEE53FB21859.jpeg
    872 KB · Views: 92
Then I would maybe put it in the sun because I don't have more lights available right now! Thank you
Just be careful that you don't burn your plant outside in the sun Best to put out only a bit at a time, move it from full sun to bright shaded area till it can handle full sun

I been giving her some sun everyday like started with 20min then 30 than 50 and now it stays 1 hour outside.. Maybe in 1 week or 2 I can leave her outside? Or is still dangerous?
Hello. I'm still very new to this, so keep that in mind. I moved my auto outside at 4 weeks old. Put her in the sun from 6:00pm till 7:00pm, when the sun was going down, then back in shade. The next day was from 5 till 7, then kept adding an hour everyday after that. She seemed to like that.

2795c7e0-eb2e-40a8-ba38-5f44895026d5-jpeg.2112134

These were just over 2 weeks old when this pic was taken. Can't remember exactly, but was maybe day 16. I topped them on day 19, and this was taken a few days before that.

Hello. I'm still very new to this, so keep that in mind. I moved my auto outside at 4 weeks old. Put her in the sun from 6:00pm till 7:00pm, when the sun was going down, then back in shade. The next day was from 5 till 7, then kept adding an hour everyday after that. She seemed to like that.

Gonna follow that advice :) right now she is in the shade taking her daily outside break as well! Thank you very much

Auto's need 20 to 24 hours/day. 13 or 14 is not enough.

Auto's need 20 to 24 hours/day. 13 or 14 is not enough.

You can run them on that schedule, but if you have good lighting it isn't necessary. There is only so much light a plant can absorb in a day. Good lighting can handle that requirement in 16 or 18 hours, which gives the plant a nice dark period to help process that energy and grow.

OH my.. I love that! good looking one
I hope I'll get there! :) thank you for the info

Just keep giving it love and educating yourself as you go.If you just follow the basics and don’t over complicate it. It should go smoothly!

Each grow I learn more and improve my strategy. I am sure you will too:)

Just keep giving it love and educating yourself as you go.If you just follow the basics and don’t over complicate it. It should go smoothly!

Each grow I learn more and improve my strategy. I am sure you will too:)

Thank you so much! i will learn, no problem i just have to do it more times!
I already understand now that we have to give them some space and just let them do their things. :)

Back
Top Bottom