36x36x72 with 150w LED
CloudLine T4 with 4” Carbon Filter
2 Fans
Coco with perlite
Fox Farms Nutrients
Picked up Cal-Mag as well
Currently temp 75 and humidity is 70
Lights 29 inch up
Please any help appreciated this is my second try first try I was way off with the start of the growing so starting a new one this is day one.

88C42EE0-BC97-4BE0-BF78-96183EDFF08E.jpeg

8CA627E0-2226-42A3-B620-71B7C92C5337.jpeg

3CAAE823-3DD2-4C45-9B55-EF6DCFFA69A0.jpeg

0BAFB394-6426-4B58-B3F5-0DCFC7C0E85A.jpeg

Hello all,

Grow setup

36x36x72 with 150w LED
CloudLine T4 with 4” Carbon Filter
2 Fans
Coco with perlite
Fox Farms Nutrients
Picked up Cal-Mag as well
Currently temp 75 and humidity is 70
Lights 29 inch up
Please any help appreciated this is my second try first try I was way off with the start of the growing so starting a new one this is day one.

88C42EE0-BC97-4BE0-BF78-96183EDFF08E.jpeg

8CA627E0-2226-42A3-B620-71B7C92C5337.jpeg

3CAAE823-3DD2-4C45-9B55-EF6DCFFA69A0.jpeg

0BAFB394-6426-4B58-B3F5-0DCFC7C0E85A.jpeg
Set up looks good. 420 is the place to be so many helpful and knowledgeable growers. I wouldn't have been successful without them

Have to agree with whats been said.
Great place to tweak even the best growers methods.
We all started somewhere.
And we all need a little help.
Feel free to ask me for any help.
Looks like a nice starting setup better than mine was.
Happy growing.

Ok, 150w draw. Never heard of the brand, but it should do a 3x3, no
problems! I like the design, it’s got decent specs. Go by whatever they recommend , I like the fact it’s dimmable gives a few more options on height from
The plants.
I have a question I’m on the fox farm schedule first week I was to start with big bloom but instead I’m realizing I started with grow bloom instead it’s only been a week should I flush and start over the feeding or should I jump to week 3

I have a question I’m on the fox farm schedule first week I was to start with big bloom but instead I’m realizing I started with grow bloom instead it’s only been a week should I flush and start over the feeding or should I jump to week 3
I think I’d just jump to week 3.

Have to agree with whats been said.
Great place to tweak even the best growers methods.
We all started somewhere.
And we all need a little help.
Feel free to ask me for any help.
Looks like a nice starting setup better than mine was.
Happy growing.
have a question I’m on the fox farm schedule first week I was to start with big bloom but instead I’m realizing I started with grow bloom instead it’s only been a week should I flush and start over the feeding or should I jump to week 3

Set up looks good. 420 is the place to be so many helpful and knowledgeable growers. I wouldn't have been successful without them
have a question I’m on the fox farm schedule first week I was to start with big bloom but instead I’m realizing I started with grow bloom instead it’s only been a week should I flush and start over the feeding or should I jump to week 3

How's it going @Luisdayuso

You should be fine with your little hiccup, no worries.
I have not used F/F myself, but many on here do, someone will pop in.
One thing with coco is it does not retain water or nutrients. So the biggest thing you need to do is figure out how often you will be watering/feeding her. Some growers need to water 4 times of more a day depending on plant size.

I will turn you on to @Bill284 I am pretty sure he grows a similar way.
Just remember he grows auto's.
Oh ya, the first thing he will tell you is to pickup some potassium silicate, which is a good call.

You will be fine, we will get you to harvest, just post any question you may have.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Edit: Welcome to 420 Magazine.

Mr coco me but i have the right person for this question.
@Emilya is your go to in soil my friend. ;)

One plan water feed to run of would flush coco. (i add a touch of calmag also)
Coco Dont hold on to anything.
Also i would follow the schedule if you missed a week so be it.
Its really just a roots booster i would carry on with grow big.
And leave the flushing in coco unless some thing went wrong with a feed to much etc.
;)
PS. when ever i hear foxfam straight away i think soil.
My bad even have some knocking about for coco.

Good morning @Luisdayuso hope you are having a good day my friend.
Your babies need fed everyday according to the schedule at exactly 5.8 ph.
To run off.
Kept wet at all times.
Always feed nutrients, no plain water feedings.
Week 2-3 a couple hundred ppm is fine.
Do you have a ppm and pH meter?

Stay safe
Bill

Hi @Luisdayuso
I responded to your PM as if you were growing in soil, having not read that you are working in coco. Please completely ignore my comments about giving plain water between feedings... that advice is for a soil grow. I rarely see coco growers use FF nutrients, but I would search for a feeding schedule that covers that medium. The last advice that I have heard about a situation such as yours is to use the soil feeding schedule at 1/4 strength, since you are most likely going to be feeding, with nutes every time, 2 times a day.

Regarding your present situation, I don't think your early application of Grow Big is going to hurt, but it may have been applied too strongly. I don't believe you will need to flush it out of there, just continue on from here with a more proper dosage for your medium.

Back
Top Bottom