1'st trip to a dispensary/recreational store

BigBudsBunny

So...today went to a pot store for the 1'st time in my life - never ever ever thought I'd see the day since I've had to hide it since the 70's.
Interesting experience. Very Expensive! Seemed like a lot of stuff on the menu, but not much displayed, everything hidden in the maze of rooms. Weird thing is, it's directly across from the cop shop. Felt kind of weird knowing the cops were right across the street and didn't care. Another thing, My ID was scanned every time you turned around coming in, buying, and going. No armed guards tho which I thought was odd since it's all cash business. People were cool, friendly, helpful, pretty knowledgeable. Would I go again?....Hell Yea.. Just nice to know if ya want something weird or just different than what's come out of your tent or your simply out, it's an easy get. Expensive but easy get!

BBB

So...today went to a pot store for the 1'st time in my life - never ever ever thought I'd see the day since I've had to hide it since the 70's.
Interesting experience. Very Expensive! Seemed like a lot of stuff on the menu, but not much displayed, everything hidden in the maze of rooms. Weird thing is, it's directly across from the cop shop. Felt kind of weird knowing the cops were right across the street and didn't care. Another thing, My ID was scanned every time you turned around coming in, buying, and going. No armed guards tho which I thought was odd since it's all cash business. People were cool, friendly, helpful, pretty knowledgeable. Would I go again?....Hell Yea.. Just nice to know if ya want something weird or just different than what's come out of your tent or your simply out, it's an easy get. Expensive but easy get!

BBB
I did my first trip to one late last year. There was nothing on display, it was done through ordering online and paying when you pick it up. All of our dispensaries have online shopping now, so it's easy to grab something you need right away. I had no liquid to test vape pens, so had to order the first one until I could make my own.
The times they are a-changing.

Different rules in different States along with totally different prices as a Supply/Demand kind of thing, and even those rules change a lot, or at least here in OR they have as they went along. It can be like a kid in the candy store, as some places here you have 20+ choices just for Flower, and similar for concentrates. During Covid stuff you couldn't smell it anymore, but back to them letting you get a whiff of what you are buying. Oregon has such a glut of it that you can get B's or not tight trimmed or even last years for under $50 an ounce for Outdoor, yeah you can pay $14+ a gram for high THC killer Indoor but I'm not that much of a weed snob and smoke whatever, if it takes more then can smoke a lot more for the price difference 😉 :rofl::passitleft::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom