BandadGrows

420 Member
hi everyone, first I want to share with you photos of my first grow and set up feel free to comment and share some advice thank you.

What you see on the pics is:
Wedding Cake Auto by Barney’s farm (in the middle)
Three auto cookies on the side of it
And one frminized Gorilla GirlxSweetAmnesia cross by sweet seeds which is in the bottom left corner from the Wedding cake .. which I also lst on some of the pictures

I’m also running canna nutrients on them and I have some questions about them. Would like to ask somebody who used them before.
IMG_5988.jpeg

IMG_5969.jpeg

IMG_5954.jpeg

IMG_5936.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

IMG_5937.jpeg

IMG_5934.jpeg

IMG_5933.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BandadGrows

Nice looking garden you have there.
The only suggestion I would have is maybe a little more early training to keep all your girls the same height.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Thank you for the advice and the reply. I’m definitely looking to train them soon but tonight I’m going to cut the wedding cake which is right in the middle and then when I have more space I will look to train them a little bit more but as well, try not to overdo it because the Autos are gentle and getting into flower so I will keep it low stress as possible

hi everyone, first I want to share with you photos of my first grow and set up feel free to comment and share some advice thank you.

What you see on the pics is:
Wedding Cake Auto by Barney’s farm (in the middle)
Three auto cookies on the side of it
And one frminized Gorilla GirlxSweetAmnesia cross by sweet seeds which is in the bottom left corner from the Wedding cake .. which I also lst on some of the pictures

I’m also running canna nutrients on them and I have some questions about them. Would like to ask somebody who used them before.
IMG_5988.jpeg

IMG_5969.jpeg

IMG_5954.jpeg

IMG_5936.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

IMG_5937.jpeg

IMG_5934.jpeg

IMG_5933.jpeg
Beautiful garden my friend :welldone:
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
Cannabis make good nutrients.
What was your question?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Beautiful garden my friend :welldone:
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
Cannabis make good nutrients.
What was your question?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill thanx for reaching out ..
well since i am experiencing light deficiency with calcium and magnesium and i just bought the canna calmag agent which i read on the bottle that is packed of nitrogen and im not planing to use it
So my question is if i really need calmag and i use it in early stage of flower will that extra nitrogen burn my ladies ..?

Back
Top Bottom