10 years later, feels good

mcherbie

420 Member
Hi guys. I first joined around 2010 but can't seem to find my old posts so I've re-registered.

I would say I'm a casual grower here in the UK, with just one lot of plants most years. I have a 4' x 6'grow tent at the back of my garage behind a partition wall. Only my wife knows it's there :goodjob:

Looking forward to reading your stuff and posting a few pics etc.
Happy growing, I feel at home already :green_heart::peacetwo:

Morning buddy, it's early doors here in UK 🤣 not yet had my Weetabix lol.

Welcome back :welcome: you have anything growing at the moment? And do you have any you've grown many times?

I'm similar to you but managed to squeeze a 4x4 & a 3x3 in a toilet 😂

Hi guys. I first joined around 2010 but can't seem to find my old posts so I've re-registered.

I would say I'm a casual grower here in the UK, with just one lot of plants most years. I have a 4' x 6'grow tent at the back of my garage behind a partition wall. Only my wife knows it's there :goodjob:

Welcome back to the 420 Magazine family @mcherbie. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :cheer: :party::cheer::theband:

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Morning buddy, it's early doors here in UK 🤣 not yet had my Weetabix lol.

Welcome back :welcome: you have anything growing at the moment? And do you have any you've grown many times?

I'm similar to you but managed to squeeze a 4x4 & a 3x3 in a toilet 😂

Hi gv. I've always grown Mandala strains and a few 'freebies' sent with them. I figured that as Mandala have been so reliable and grown healthy plants why switch? I'm growing 'Speed Queen' at the mo.
The best other strain I've grown was 'The Church' - fabulous plants and highly recommended.
Because of my location and small grow tent I've concentrated on 'low odour' and small size plants.
What's your fav?

mand.jpg

Nice bro, yeah it definitely makes sense.. nothing worse then spending all that time growing a strain and not liking it. I've never grown anything from them but recently have been trying new strains and breeders.
I have great carbon filters and grow the loudest weed I can 🤣 currently growing the infamous uk exodus cheese with a couple of us strains by soulfire.. I take clones to keep on my windowsill so I can run them a few times as some some seeds are expensive. Gotta get my money's worth 😁

Here's my little 3x3 👍
PXL_20240615_111855148.jpg

I almost bought spider farmer lights a few years back, great lights 👍 I bought those LEDs after winning a giveaway here on 420.. I was randomly picked and given the mars hydro FC-E6500 light so I bought another from the same company.

thanks 🙏 feel free to share some pics nobody judges over here I started with a holy tent and not the religious kind 🤣 all my equipment was given to me then I slowly built on it. Plus we're here for the plants so as long as there happy 👌

I have my lights raised high but on blast to add more heat to my tent 👍 i could lower and turn them down to save on the electric but I'm not fussed about that as I never have to pay for bud 🤣 I do have a app too to check my PPFD is in range but I don't go crazy on it my ladies are big stretchers so growing towards the lights now 👍

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @mcherbie

What type of growing do you prefer soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

You have your lamps relatively higher than mine, how do you decide the height of the lights?

there are fairly standard heights quoted for most led rigs. 24 inches from canopy in veg and 18 in flower are common. a lot depends on where you set the dimming. learning to use the rig correctly with dimming is a game changer.

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @mcherbie

What type of growing do you prefer soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
Thx TR - I use a garden soil/compost mix all organic ofc
And thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom