00 Cheese 315W CMH Grow

toolit4real

420 Member
Day 16 Veg 5 00 cheese with one freebie girl scout cookies. Accidently mixed them up so not sure which is the freebie :/. Currently growing in eco-thrive soil so will not be using feed except for Spring water and ecolife top up. These will be going into flowering on sunday. Max temp 27.4C Min temp 18.9C. Light system is maxibright horizon with phillips 3100K agro bulb.

Attachments

• IMG_2393 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2393 - Copy.JPG
    953.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2395 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2395 - Copy.JPG
    825.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2397 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2397 - Copy.JPG
    837.7 KB · Views: 129
:welcome: to the forum!

Your plants look great!

Why not start a grow Journal here? Clicking 'Grow' on green menu above, then selecting 'Grow Journals' followed by 'Journals in Progress' will get you to the right place to start a new thread for your Grow Journal. It's a very good idea to include the details of your grow in the first post. You can find suggestions for what to include in How to Ask for Grow Support.

Some notes on the forum:
Active participation is rewarded here. Reaching 50 posts will allow personal messaging, as well as voting and entry in our contests. You can congratulate the winners in past contests, and urge on those entering this month. Welcoming new members is also an easy way to increase your post count.

You can save money on your growing needs. Many of our sponsors offer member discounts, which are listed in this thread. Our sponsor Mars Hydro often has exclusive contests here. They have given away least three of their newest grow lights in the past few months. This is the thread to watch for Mars Hydro events. Note that their new SP and TS series of lights have won HID (MH, HPS, and CMH) users over to the LED side of life. SmokeSara, their representative checks in most week days, and will be happy to help you with your lighting needs. Why not enter Mars Hydro's current contest for a chance to win a free grow light? You can enter up to three times. The contest ends on Friday.

Browse through the journals. You're sure to find one with the same growing medium and nutrients you use. Start your own grow journal here and update it at least weekly. That journal helps us to give better advice should you run into problems. It may take a while, but you'll have folks subbed in soon enough. Finally, if you don't know or are unsure about something, ask! Folks here are very friendly, and would love to help you succeed!

Welcome to 420!
Your plants look healthy and happy! I like the setup you’ve got going on, should a be fantastic environment for your girls. Do you have a hygrometer, something to check the relative humidity (RH)? That will be an important piece of equipment for you if you don’t already have one. You’re going to want to monitor the rh so you know it’s in a preferable range for the plants.
Also do you have a couple of fans to move air around with in the tent? Air movement is absolutely essential.

I also would like to ask you why you are going to flower so soon? Why not wait a couple more weeks and easily double your yield? If you have time restraints then obviously it makes sense, I’m just curious.

Anyway, welcome again!

Welcome to 420!
Your plants look healthy and happy! I like the setup you’ve got going on, should a be fantastic environment for your girls. Do you have a hygrometer, something to check the relative humidity (RH)? That will be an important piece of equipment for you if you don’t already have one. You’re going to want to monitor the rh so you know it’s in a preferable range for the plants.
Also do you have a couple of fans to move air around with in the tent? Air movement is absolutely essential.

I also would like to ask you why you are going to flower so soon? Why not wait a couple more weeks and easily double your yield? If you have time restraints then obviously it makes sense, I’m just curious.
Anyway, welcome again

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome, yes i have a hygrometer and the humudity at the moment is 52% i must have forgotten that bit of info. I'm flowering early due to time issues, it sucks but latest i can go to is next Wednesday before they have to go into flower. Ive got people coming in my yard but can start another one straight after so this is just a first experiement for the super soil, CMH lights as just purchased and obvioulsy to get a fat personal stash for xmas, Im on my 22nd day with no bud and im refusing to buy anymore until i crop these. Hard times haha

I know how you feel. I harvest just over 5oz in May. It’s almost November so I’m on hard times myself. But the buds are coming, check out what I’ve got coming down. I have 5 plants coming down in the next week or so
Saturday I harvested the LA Cheese plant that is in the front left.
that photo is like two weeks ago. The plant in the back left and the front right are completely fading purple.
There’s the purple star pupil. The nugs are hard as rocks.

I know how you feel. I harvest just over 5oz in May. It’s almost November so I’m on hard times myself. But the buds are coming, check out what I’ve got coming down. I have 5 plants coming down in the next week or so
Saturday I harvested the LA Cheese plant that is in the front left.
that photo is like two weeks ago. The plant in the back left and the front right are completely fading purple.
There’s the purple star pupil. The nugs are hard as rocks.
WOW they look tasty and purple haha whats the LA cheese like? how long did you veg those for aswell?

I haven’t tried the cheese yet, it’s on day 2 of drying. I’ll dry it 14 days in the fridge then jar it. I’ll try it after two weeks in the jar. So I’m still a month out on my process. But it’s well worth it.

I’m growing under a blurple LED and a CoB LED. Total of 443w. The LA Cheese is a cross of LA Confidential, a super famous award winning strain and the exodus cut of cheese, which is the UK cheese. It was a dinky little nothing plant. Even in a five gallon fabric pot, but It got frost at like week 4. It was Insane

UPDATE DAY 17 1 hour before lights out. Temps are a little high but within acceptable range. There is some visible growth from yday and they are still looking healthy and happy.

Attachments

• IMG_2399 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2399 - Copy.JPG
    912.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2401 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2401 - Copy.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2402 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2402 - Copy.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2403 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2403 - Copy.JPG
    974 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2404 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2404 - Copy.JPG
    999.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2405 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2405 - Copy.JPG
    915 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2406 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2406 - Copy.JPG
    857.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2407 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2407 - Copy.JPG
    860.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2408 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2408 - Copy.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2409 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2409 - Copy.JPG
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 101
Update Day 21: i have had to switch to 12/12 today due to time issues but big growth after last 3 days, hoping for an oz a each one, temps are stable at 18C nighttime 24C daytime RH 55% What does anyone think about 28g per plant??

I think that is optimistic. The plants are on the small side. I could be wrong though. Just ask my wife. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Are you guys sure my last one had 5 weeks veg in 12L frabric pots and got 3-4oz a plant

In soil the bigger the pot, the bigger the plant can grow, and the bigger the harvest you'll get. Many indoor soil growers use 25 - 40l (7-10gal) pots. Some go even larger.

Back
Top Bottom