S Girl getting frosty for me - hash bud plant

S Girl despite being seeded on one bud is really putting on a frost show. I am not sure what 420magazine does to images ... but it deminishes the quality. If you click on it full size it is better but not what I uploaded.

Enjoy

DSC_6452_lvl.jpg

Re: S Girl getting frosty for me (hash bud plant)

Very nice my friend! No better feeling then growing our own meds.
:peace:

Thank you WhiteHouse.

I have mixed feelings about growing my own meds. First and foremost I really Really enjoy growing. Half of my benefit from cannabis is from the joy of growing and viewing my ladies... but... it is a lot of work. Things that are easy for some to do are hard for me and takes more time and sometimes hurts me. Even though I am "legal" the laws are foolish and I fear the feds. I wish that load of "hope" that has been dumped on us included legalization but no ... too many folks making profit now. I am getting steamed just typing this, it should be easy, safe and affordable for me to use use cannabis... I am going to stop before I really get going :peace:

Oh buddy! I hear you, i know of a few "legal" growers that take advantage of the system! All that does is piss me off, and it just gives the guys that really need it bad rap. I feel about the same way, love to grow and use my own meds but... it is hard sometimes but for the most part only harvest is an issue.

I hear you brother. Trimming is so tedious and just kills my back, but well worth it!!

Oh buddy! I hear you, i know of a few "legal" growers that take advantage of the system! All that does is piss me off, and it just gives the guys that really need it bad rap. I feel about the same way, love to grow and use my own meds but... it is hard sometimes but for the most part only harvest is an issue.

The plot seems far deeper than a few folks growing ... where is my foil helmet :hmmmm:

Ahhh that's better

Yes harvest! Saddness, joy and pain! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very nice plant by the way!!!

Thanks Gator ... she is my pride and joy right now, just don't tell the other girls!

yesterday
DSC_6491_sm.jpg

She looks to be very healthy and strong, all that love is coming back at you now. :high-five::peace:

Thanks WhiteHouse

I am starting the end run on nutes this week till harvest she should really start busting out and I have added 500 watts of cfl for side light on the colas too. I have been holding off taking more bud pictures so I can show her off proper ... who am I kidding? Now that I am typing this it makes me want to get some pics today!! :)

April 13 starting to fill in ...

S girl is starting to fill nicely

DSC_6526_SGIRL.jpg

S Girl top

DSC_6537_sgirltop.jpg

S girl side bud

DSC_6538_sidebud.jpg

some other buds a nice indica

DSC_6532_indica_girl.jpg

This one was the only one I did not pollinate and it went hermie on me. I wanted seed ... but only on a bud or two!!!! I only found it when I moved it and saw a little "dust" on a lower leaf ... man it really hid it well! damn I wish I knew I would have used her/it for seed exclusively and would have mostly females. Oh well.

DSC_6528_indica_hermie.jpg

I love it when the buds grow in a little pair and fattin up like a pair of titties. Hahahaha!

I wish I knew ... the male #1 would have been tossed and I would have used the hermie for feminized seed on S Girl!!!! DANG!!!! Now I know S Girl has some fem seeds and if there are any in the top I will wager they are from the hermie. sigh

here she is by herself

She is about 3' high and about 3' wide ... still a while to go in bud

DSC_6624_sgirl.jpg

Frosty

DSC_6692_bwsmall.jpg

DSC_6647_sgtop.jpg

I don't like this new image URL thing ... it was so good 420magazine !!!!

Starting to finish ...

This first bud I call "The Pine Cone" is is a lower bud that I seeded. It only has a couple white hairs left and seems to be swelling up!

Here is the Kola still popping

very nice! those are some top shelf nugs if ive ever seen em!!

very nice young man! me likey:goodjob: or lady:)

Back
Top Bottom