S2 Girl - Hash Bud Plant

Here she is S2 Girl daughter of S Girl

DSC_7256_top.jpg

DSC_7255_s2_girl.jpg

Re: S2 Girl (hash bud plant)

Wow she is beautiful! You should be very proud! Congratz! :bravo:

Thank You

Actually I over fed like a fool and burned the shit out of the poor girl :yikes:. You can see some crispy leaves if you look close. In this pic she is recovering from a total flush and is now recovering nicely

I think she has forgiven me ... time will tell

Re: S2 Girl (hash bud plant)

Thank You

Actually I over fed like a fool and burned the shit out of the poor girl :yikes:. You can see some crispy leaves if you look close. In this pic she is recovering from a total flush and is now recovering nicely

I think she has forgiven me ... time will tell

Ah yes, I see what you mean. It looks like all is forgiven though, she seems to have recovered quite nicely.

one from today
DSC_7315_sm.jpg

Very nice! :thumb: What do you do with your trim? I see some tasty bubble hash... :smokin: +reps

Thanks Whitehouse and thanks for the +reps (I still don't know where to see my reps lol)

I have been thinking about doing that ... seems like a lot of work and pain. The only and to me the best hash I use is the tiny bit I scrape from my scissors and fingers.

PS If you see Mr. O in the hallway could you tell him he turned off a lot of voters with his announcement of his and his administrations stance on legalization while in Columbia and it did not help that his SS Staff was whoring it up and got caught on the same trip, thanks

Your welcome budd, to see reps go to User cp scroll down to bottom of the page.

It can be a pain at first but really its worth every minute spent working the bags. Also the same satisfaction you get from growing your own quality meds, you get from making wicked hash out of trim. cheers:peace:

I have freak'in reps :-D

Thanks Whitehouse for showing me the obvious! I should look around more!

Hey Folks

Thanks for all the reps!!!! :thanks:

You can make some killer butter and do up some yummy edibles too. Thats what I do with my trimmings and its pretty easy:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom