Bubba Kush - Dinachem - Blue Dream - Skunk #1 in Coco

fatty

Hello everyone and welcome to my grow its my first diary on here and if anyone has any tips hints or even a joke feel free to join in I have been growing a good few years changed to coco from soil about 5 grows ago and am well happy with the results I ain't no pro so any help and advice is very welcome so let's get started .
Plagron coco 50/50 with perlite
Dutch pro coco a&b hard water grow and bloom
Big bud and overdrive
Magna cal+
Pm root stim
Pm granules
18 litre Wilma systems
Ph & ec pen
Sms fan controler 10 inch ruck+rhino
2x 600 duel spec
2x 160 watt blue cfl
Dr240w tent
Right that's all the kit I will now go get all strains info and pics of each plant there just about ready to top

Skunk#1 from sensi seed 7/8 weeks flower
IMAG24111.jpg

Blue dream from hso .blueberry haze cross meant to be indica dominant 9 weeks flower
IMAG2413.jpg

Bubba kush from hso.og bubblegum cross 8/9 weeks flower very high yield
IMAG2412.jpg

Dinachem from dinafem .chemdog crossed with guava chem 9/10 weeks flower
IMAG24141.jpg

There all on an ec of 1 ph 5.8 going to pick up some fresh root cubes and top them all tomoz then a few weeks of lst and then start to think about getting them into bud stage so thanks for looking in folks and I hope I can help and be helped
May the green gods bless all our plants

Ps the pics for dinachem and blue dream are the wrong way round

Well done friend. Plants are looking happy, just a bit stretched. When you transplant will you bury them deeper or just keep the soil line at the same level? Welcome to :420:! I am new too. I am new to growing though, well growing the sacred plant anyway ;) You got me thinking I should intro myself too. I do have a journal if want to check it out you are most welcome to join. I have some really unusual leaves on a couple plants. +reps friend. Nice job taking the photos :)
:surf:

Well done friend. Plants are looking happy, just a bit stretched. When you transplant will you bury them deeper or just keep the soil line at the same level? Welcome to :420:! I am new too. I am new to growing though, well growing the sacred plant anyway ;) You got me thinking I should intro myself too. I do have a journal if want to check it out you are most welcome to join. I have some really unusual leaves on a couple plants. +reps friend. Nice job taking the photos :)
:surf:
Thanks dude yes I will bury them at pot up right to the first node give them a week or 2 of training you will never know they were a bit stretchy as for your journal I'm going to take a look now .
May the green gods shine on us all

subbed up and welcome to 420 magazine:welcome::cheesygrinsmiley:

Very cool. It seems that plant is taking the LSTing very well. It will be interesting to see how it responds with new growth. The stem on that plant is super thick for a plant that size no? Is it a harvested then revegged plant?
Cheers for the comments dude the stem is quite thick the plant is a cutting off a plant me and a friend have been working on that has been pinched super cropped topped lstd which we plan on flowering under a 1000 watt hps when it's filled his dr150

the link in your signature is not working. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from the first page of your grow journal and paste it into the open window.

Very cool. It seems that plant is taking the LSTing very well. It will be interesting to see how it responds with new growth. The stem on that plant is super thick for a plant that size no? Is it a harvested then revegged plant?
Cheers for the comments dude the stem is quite thick the plant is a cutting off a plant me and a friend have been working on that has been pinched super cropped topped lstd which we plan on flowering under a 1000 watt hps when it's filled his dr150

Back
Top Bottom