WoCha's Grow 2012

WoCha

:hookah:Hi folks,

Been reading a lot of your journals during the last couple month and i decided that you will be my chosen website to report my actual grow!:bravo: lol

My boyfriend and I been growing for about a year and we're installed at this point since a little less than a month. It's in a small house with few people not connected to this grow ( ant wont enter it either ) living in it and they're not bothered at all by it. Just for you new folks who are scared to start something, it's possible. We hope getting a lot of good, instructive feedback from you guys!:winkyface:

So the grow...

The whole point of the grow is to bring m39 to the guy living in the house hehe. We bring a little bit of color in it by adding our own genetics too

The strains are :

M39- Local Quebec clones, mostly a commercial grower genetics supposed to be a cross from neville back in the days but sure its far away from the original. lol

DNA Og kush- We have to 2 distinct pheno, one really more indica than the other, wish we cant wait to flower to see!

Finest medical seedbank Sour Sage- only one, healthy

GHSB Nevil's haze- in the same pot as the OG ( pheno sativa ). since its only for cloning purposes

DNA Sharkbreath- Two seedlings thriving.

DNA Connie Chung- seedling thriving too.

GHSB Big bang auto- got seeds, decided to pop them. well see.

GHSB Arjan haze #3- just chillin

So the whole place got two tents in it, one 4x8 for flowering and one 4x4 for vegging and cloning but will expand for sure in the next couple grows.

Pick_Prooojet_013.JPG

this is the veg room filled with : 10x m39, 2x sharksbreath, 1x bigbang, 1xConnie chung,1 x arjan haze #3 and few clones from our 3 biggest plants : the two og's, nevil,soursage.

002843.JPG

001808.JPG

400 watts mh in veg, two, soon three, 600watts hps in cooltubes for flowering, all grown in soil for now ( but will foward to hydroponics soon )

A single picture of the flowering room, used for veg due to lack of space ( we really had to use big wattage to get this grow going ). This included 10 more m39, our sour sage, the two og and finally nevil's. We'll post better pics later on.

003792.JPG

Everything is fed with House and Garden nutrients full line, exept instead of multi-zyme we use Grozyme and superthrive as a source of B vitamins.

The room is at a steady 27 celcius ( will use fareneight mesure in the future lol ).

To be continued for a long time...we're here to stay. As long as we can get a few comments along the way! We'll talk on the forum anyway don't we ?

Cheers

WoCha:rollit:

ill deffinately watch this grow. looks good so far.. quick question, is m-39 the same genetics as new friesland orange? i heard they changed the name from n.f.o to m39 somewhere along the line. well if by any chance that is the new nfo then you 2 are in for a treat in a few months.

good job so far you guys and ill be droppin in to see how its goin

Hey chief, just saw your work stay tuned because we turned 2 waterfarm into a rdwc buckets, basicly the same thing as you but with multiple units and an external reservoir all recirculating ; makes the solution much more stable...ill take pics for you tomorow as a tease but i will have to root these clones up before planting them in:high-five:

Keep it green friend

Hey WhoCha!, welcome to 420mag =)
It look like you and your hubby have quite the project on your hands, I love the setup you guys have!! that shit is legit, wish I had space like that haha.. cant wait to see how this grow progresses, I'll def be stopping back for some updates ;)

Wow what a great start you got going on wish i had a few tents myself plants are looking awesome and the nugs from your last grow look awesome

I'm in for the ride can't wait to see how it transpires

P.S still figuring out the site just seen the rep and wanted to thank you for that and the help you don't know how bad I really needed it hopefully I can help you or others someday

Updates guys!!!

Flower day 1 (12/02/2012)

Picks_Pot_0051.JPG

Picks_Pot_023.JPG

Kept 8 x m39, 1 x Sour Sage and our indica pheno of DNA OG kush, just got watered so droppy a bit more

m39s were lightly super cropped all along their growth to make them branch out a bit. Today we cleaned some lame lower growth.

The Sour Sage and the OG kush are seed plants that i already took a few clones to preserve it for next grows, those are more test plants...to know what those nuggets are up to. Both expressed some serious vigor as seed plants all along their seedling and vegetative period. they were topped a few times to take cuttings, we usually just super crop the dominating branches ( just lightly, about a node long and just a little squeaze to hear a little crack...this method gives us a pretty much flat canopy AND using almost 100% of the growth, i dont prune like scroggers do ( Much respect to scroggers i love your work ) i need to bud as much, as quick as possible with the stuff we have now.

The kush , i tried to give it a little prune about a week ago to make a form out of her. I pickedup a quarter of some OG yesterday and i swear even in veg my plant smell alot like the buds...never had a so smelly plant in veg:adore:
Picks_Pot_010.JPG

Some clones i had to buy for the next run, i have to plan a month veg time for the other run...dont want empty rooms no more, its suuuuuper serious now...sooo....pretty inconsistant weak clones, had them they were 10 days into rooting...cant wait to make my own. On a side note i kept 2 x m39 that were toped for mothers in my veg tent,dont have pictures but i can now take about 5-10 clones each, will keep them growing...
Picks_Pot_025.JPG

i added custom labels for each strain we got, little signature of mine :thanks:

Example ( will get more later ) A m39 mom :
Picks_Pot_004.JPG

Happy growing folks, will come to visit your journals later on! Oneluv Rastas :morenutes:

More updates soon soon soon

:420:

Im subbed wocha!!!! You are on the right track my friend!

what size tent are you flowering in and how many plants?

its a 4x8 flower room with 2 x 600 watts soon 3 on digital ballast with...emperor bulbs i think ? some high end 90$ bulb loll make a little rainbow of colors on the startup, and kinda beleive those plants need proper spectrum to grow their best but were surely victim of the hype anyway...and for the veg tent its a 4x4 with a 400 watts MH, will move to a 1k mh next grow. Its a plantastar bulb, another way over priced bulb...but who cares...had some cash to spend! When i get low, i like spending a few bucks on upgrades for the rooms! makes feel good inside!:Namaste::high-five:

When I prep the first thing I do to a mother to be is top her @ 14" and after regrowth when the canopy is about even I count min 5 nodes but I like 6 or more make my cuts and trim my cut to 3 nodes don't know if that is the info you were looking for oh and the day of the cuts i add liquid karma to my resi to help it come back faster not much about 3-4 ml gallon

Yeah this is the info i was looking for!

I add superthrive and roots exculerator....i topped the mother plants early in ther lives and each time the two new shoots have grown 2,3 inches i fim the tops...didint know what you guyz did, its the first time i have time/space for holding a few giants moms for heavy SOG in the near future

Nice grow. Subbed. Love the grow tents (check out my gallery).

Back
Top Bottom