SwissCheese79's Soil Barney's Tangerine Dream - Lucy Grow T5/600W HPS

SwissCheese79

Hello all this is my first attemt at a grow journal. I decided to start one because I enjoy reading and learning from member's journals and I would like to contribute as well. Enjoy!

The Tangerine Dream is from a seed and the Lucy's are clones.

What strain is it? Tangerine Dream and Lucy
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybid TD 70/30 lucy ??
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? TD seedling two weeks old Lucy cloned and potted for 1 week
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? SunGrow Organic
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? T5 / 600w HPS
Is it aircooled? T5 no / HPS yes
Temp of Room/cab? veg 78
RH of Room/cab? 60%
PH of media or res? 6.2 - 6.5
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? 2 - 3 times weekly
Type and strength of ferts used? Canna Terra Vega / Flores plus all full line up
That's all for now. Gotta go. Will get things going later.

Re: SwissCheese79's soil Barney's Tangerine Dream, Lucy Grow T5/600w HPS

Sounds good. Do you have any pics?

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/group69.jpg
group69.jpg

group70.jpg

topped_lsd.jpg
topped_and_not_topped.jpg
tangerine_dream.jpg

They have grown up a bit. I transplanted the clones and topped one Lucy's and the tangerine dream. As you can see in the photo of the tangerine I messed up and cut one of the 2 nodes!! Other than that I have a few leaves with brown spots. I think it is nute burn. Any input would be helpful.
group shot
group70.jpg

Hey SwissCheese! I'm awaiting a TD seed plus another lucy and I've grown one lucy, you'll love her.

My expertise is very limited but I think your pH should be at 6.8, it's a bit low and that's the first thing I'd correct. Your soil is going to naturally acidify and lower pH. You want your pH to range from 6.8 downwards, which the soil will do for you.

Lucy is a cross of Skunk#1 & Mazar and is considered mostly indica.

I like your setup it looks like you're pretty much on top of things, I always caution people to make small changes slowly unless of dire emergencies, our plants are very resilient and can take a ton of abuse. So I think I'd start with just adjusting your pH up a bit and see how they like it.

There a link to add your grow to your sig in my sig.

Welcome and good luck!

Hey SwissCheese! I'm awaiting a TD seed plus another lucy and I've grown one lucy, you'll love her.

My expertise is very limited but I think your pH should be at 6.8, it's a bit low and that's the first thing I'd correct. Your soil is going to naturally acidify and lower pH. You want your pH to range from 6.8 downwards, which the soil will do for you.

Lucy is a cross of Skunk#1 & Mazar and is considered mostly indica.

I like your setup it looks like you're pretty much on top of things, I always caution people to make small changes slowly unless of dire emergencies, our plants are very resilient and can take a ton of abuse. So I think I'd start with just adjusting your pH up a bit and see how they like it.

There a link to add your grow to your sig in my sig.

Welcome and good luck!

Big help Bluedog. May have solved an issue plus I have a link and a profile pic!:party:

Glad to help SC! Your sig still needs some tweaking, it always does at first. Highlight your text, then click the insert link and paste your link... it looks like it's not working but it does.

If you haven't already drop by some grows and say high, it's the best way to get peeps to your grow and lots will be interested in your strains. Good luck and I'll be watching :lot-o-toke:

The girls should be real happy with that bro.

I got my seeds yesterday and I'm trying to germ the TD. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

The girls should be real happy with that bro.

I got my seeds yesterday and I'm trying to germ the TD. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Crossed! TD, for me has been super sensitive. I'm get the feeling she is temp. sensitive. Brought my night temps up to 74 and my day temps to 80.

Hey Swiss, you're off to a good start. I agree with Blue. Get your PH in check first and many nutrient related issues will resolve themselves. I'm in for the ride! :popcorn:

Crossed! TD, for me has been super sensitive. I'm get the feeling she is temp. sensitive. Brought my night temps up to 74 and my day temps to 80.

Hey SC! Are you saying she didn't like lower temps? I try to run day upper 70's, nights in the 60's right now... what do you think?

Still no sprouts, I hope today is the day. :tokin:

Well i hope the girls are felling better it should be warming up from here on out :thumb::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom