Micro Grow, BE IRIE style.. LA,BG,Mys.

OK guys, since this grow is going to be much smaller then the usual I figured it would be my version of a micro grow... :bong: I shall have one Bubble gum clone, LA Confidential from seed, and a mystery (1 of five strains) from seed. They were all vegged under the LED, that's why they are small. They vegged for 51 days and have been in 12/12 since 1/29. They were all around 12 inches when the lights were switched. They have only had the 600 HPS on them, once they get bigger I will add the 400. So a few pics of the ladies..
The LA male ( Indica dom) He is going to be a sperm donor
LAmale.jpg

the next round of ladies, Clone in the front
newgrow.jpg

Flowering room presently.
IriegardenLABGDWMY.jpg

Have some sensi Star and Connie Chung being germed for next grow.
:peace::roorrip::ganjamon:

Thanks both of you... Gotta say I was a bit bummed, I was hoping he would be a she. He is going to make a good father, I have some plans for him.. The GF is happy that the other LA is sativa dom, not by much though. It looks like the last one we grew. I grabbed some clones off her and will be on the look out for a momma. The GF wants to keep that strain going it has been by far her favorite. I was going to grab a few from the BG but decided not to, I will grow some more from bean later.. :peace:

OK, so now I am down to two. My female LA seems a bit confused and popped out some balls with the hairs. These were like super balls too. They showed themselves in the morning and by that night they looked like they were going to pop. It was crazy how fast they came on. So it was cut last night, so hopefully no other surprises will start popping up. I am left with the male LA, the BG clone, and the mystery plant. :peace:

Yeah those were some stout lookin' scrot's. lol. Micro only in quantity...I'm sure you're ladies will wind up Amazons. Best wishes and Jah's blessings.

Thanks Freak..... These will be little ones, they will probably end up in the high 20 to low 30 inch range.. Here are the ladies and guy @ 13 days into 12/12..
Bubble gum clone, just a little girl..
Bgcloneday13flower.jpg

The mystery
picresizedMysteryday13flower.jpg

LA male
LAmale1.jpg

Peace to you all:peace:

Ya know I never thought I'd write this but "Nice Balls." The importance of genetics and how we can create our own varieties does involve a "Male." Making sure we have the stud of studs to accomodate the right gene pool, along with a lovely ladies genetics makes for creating a great new breed.
How do you store your pollen?
I generally shake the Male pollen when they open up, into a tupperware container, and let it totally dry out as a fine silky powder. Storing it in a cool dark dry area, that has very little humidity. I use a model car paint brush to apply it on the females in selected areas of the pistals newly forming.
I have used male pollen that is several years old, to breed with good results.
Again BeIrie, Mahalo, for your continued sharing the many aspects of your growing experience with members amongst usitg is widely appreciated.:smokin:

Yeah. Be Irie, are you going to do some breeding with those boys??

Thanks guys for all the compliments on the balls.. :smokin::cheesygrinsmiley: Looks like he should start dropping here soon.. He is going to be my base for some breeding projects I am going to get into. The LA is by far the GF's favorite... She was pretty bummed that this batch turned out all male.. Oh well, I have two more LA beans so hopefully one will be a female so I can breed instead of buying more LA's. The two little ladies are doing good, the little budlets are starting to grow...
Cherma, I am going to try your drying and storing method. I have a few strains in the freezer but got a low seed count from my last pollination attempt. I may have frozen it when it was to wet.. Not really sure what I did wrong.
OK, the two plant garden!!!! Taken yesterday.
The Bg- day 16 Mystery day 14 (left side)
picresized_th_1234677941_gardenday1614.jpg

picresized_th_1234678092_gardenTwoweeksflower.jpg

The Bubble Gum clone-
picresized_th_1234677875_BGcloneday16.jpg

BGday16top.jpg

Mystery-
Mysteryday14top.jpg

:peace: Time to wake and bake... :roorrip:

The two ladies are doing good, they have doubled in size so far and are still going strong. I tied some branches down on both to open up the middles... The mystery is kinda finicky, I am working on trying to get her all perky once again.
Bubble gum clone day 21
picresizedBubblegumcloneday21.jpg

Mystery plant day 19
picresizedMysteryday19overhead.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom