Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

db003

What strain is it? one green crack clone and one Larry's og clone

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? they are both hybrid's

What percentages? the green crack is a sativa dominant strain(70% Sativa, 30% Indica) the Larry og is a Indica Dominant I don't know the percentages of the larry og clone

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? they are both in veg

If in Veg... For how long? picked up on 4/4/2015 its now 4/5/2015 its Easter Sunday I am now on day two of veg

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? growing in soil

If soil... what is in your mix? I am using roots organics original only no additives no soil amendments

If soil... What size pot? both clones are in three gallon roots organics roots pots

Size of light? a single mars II 400watt led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f as of yesterday

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 16% as of yesterday

PH of media or res? not sure on ph. yet

Any Pests ? just cats and sisters so far

How often are you watering? I have only watered once so far after transplanting them in there pots

Type and strength of ferts used? I have not used any yet but I will on next watering I have a bottle earth juice cal mag a bottle of earth juice hi brix and a bottle of tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer that they gave me at the hydro shop I am still waiting on a Aurora Innovations Roots Organics 8 0Z sample of Buddha Grow and Buddha Bloom to come in the mail but I think it wont be there for a few weeks so I have to use what I have now next watering im still not sure how much to use but I know not full strength

hey everyone this will be my first grow I picked up my clones on 4/4/2015 I put them in the tent yesterday at around 4pm and let the lights run till 12am lights out till 6am today will be there first day of 18/6 from 6am to 12am as of now I am just waiting to see how they act from the transplant in there new home it is still to early to tell I did not say this above but one of my clones the Larry og was a teen they are about the same height but the Larry had more roots then the green crack did not have as many I could not see roots coming out of the Rockwool but I only got to see them for a brief moment before transplant I did not want to handle the to much
this is all I have so far I am still waiting on my fan speed controller and my Flexible Vinyl Ducting right now im using a big gulp cup and a cardboard box to vent lol well that's it for now here is a list of the parts I am using in this grow

Mars II LED Grow Light 400W

Grow Tent 32"x32"x63"

1 bag Roots Organics Original Potting Soil 1.5 CF

Aurora Innovations Roots Organics 8 0Z sample of Buddha Grow and Buddha Bloom

tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer 8 oz.

Earth Juice Hi-Brix Pint

Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag Pint

2 three Gallon Root Pots, 9 x 8"

VenTech 4" inline duct fan

VenTech 4" x 12" Inch Carbon Filter

Hydrofarm Active Air Fan Speed Controller

pair of Rope Ratchet Adjustable Heavy Duty Hanger

Rapitest Digital Soil pH meter

Comfort Zone 6-Inch 2-Speed Clip-On Fan

Acu-Rite Indoor Humidity Monitor

Single-Outlet 24-Hour Mechanical Timer

Secret Jardin WebIt 60 Trellis Netting

White Flexible Vinyl Ducting-4X8

brown 10" Saucers

0022230.JPG

0012271.JPG

0051881.JPG
this one is the larry og

this one is the green crack

0042000.JPG

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

Nice man im on my first real mars2 led grow will be seeing how y poo u do as well

hello everyone today is 4/6/2015 and I wanted to try a little lst im not sure im doing it but here are a few pictures I used a peace of clear tape to bend the plant over

this one is the Larry og Kush

0051884.JPG

this one is the green crack

0042003.JPG

Those are huge pots for those clones so you shouldnt have to water for 5-10 days. Keep an eye on them. They won't grow much above ground, but will under. Don't get in a hurry or discouraged, completely normal. Happy Growing.

hello everyone out there in happy land its time for my daily update I finally got to put up my White Flexible Vinyl Ducting and take down

my make shift 7/11 big gulp cup and cardboard box Ducting combo I was just using it as a temporally solution now that I have proper

ducting my temps went down the Vinyl Ducting I got was way too long so I had to cut a few pieces off so I used one of the pieces that got

cut as a air intake on one of the unused ports at the bottom on my grow tent I noticed that I still have a lot of negative pressure in my

tent its not as bad in the day when I have the lights running because I open up the extra air intakes at the bottom but I close them at

night hopefully I get my fan speed controller in the mail I think that would help I really think I don't need that much ventilation since they

are still small plants and I have been running the fans 24/7 I still plan on running the 24/7 just turning down the fan speed with the

controller

0022234.JPG

0012276.JPG

0032135.JPG

my Larry og Kush is growing nicely

0042004.JPG

my green crack on the other hand has not shown much improvement this clone did not have as many roots as the Larry og Kush clone which was a teen which could be why plus it has only been a few days since I got them so I am not expecting them to be monsters over night

0051885.JPG

The plants will root vigorously for the first 10-14 days. Once estsblished, they will kick in so patience is key.

hello every one its 4/8/2015 I watered my plants today first time I gave the nutes I used 1 tsp. of earth juice hi brix 1 tsp. of earth juice Cal mag and 3 tsp. of tappin roots natural all stages plant in a half gallon of water I watered them and waited 5 minutes and watered them with a half gallon of plain tap water I was planning on watering them tomorrow but I have some where to be so I opted to water them today

I finally got my hydrofarm active air speed controller in the mail this thing is a god send the sound of the vent fan was not that bad at all but now the noise is so low my fish tank my more noise then my whole grow tent I have it turned down a little less then half speed if the temps go up I can always adjust the speed man I love good old California in the spring time

0061674.JPG

looking good man hope that controller works well for you. how far did you say your keeping your lights again?

looking good man hope that controller works well for you. how far did you say your keeping your lights again?

I got my led about 20 inch's from the tops of my clones its more like 18 or 19 now my Larry og Kush is going like a .... weed

its time for my daily update not much going on just snapped a few pictures

0032145.JPG

the green crack is still slowly growing im in no rush im just going to let it do its thing

0022244.JPG

my Larry og Kush is growing strong I was thinking that I should top it

0012287.JPG

a pic of my temps

0042011.JPG

hello everyone out there its 4/11/2015 today it will be one full calendar week since I picked up my clones at this rate my Larry og Kush clone will be a monster plant and my green crack clone not so much I am hoping that it can recover and get some good growth going the green crack that some yellowing leafs that I just clipped I will post pics of them I am not planning on watering them till some time between the 13th thro the 15th I got a email from Aurora Innovations telling me that they are finally sending me my nutrients hopefully I will get them before I water so I can give the a well deserved nutes this whole green crack clone thing is kind of discouraging but this is my first grow and things can and most likely will go wrong that is to be expected with any new venture so times I am glad I am so optimistic about things lol but like I said it has only be a week

0051895.JPG

0061677.JPG

0071564.JPG

0042013.JPG

0081428.JPG

0101165.JPG

well its Sunday and its hot here and my plants are looking like they need a drink going to water my plants tomorrow I mixed up a gallon of water with 6 tsp. of tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer 1 tbs. of earth juice hi brix and 2 tsp. of earth juice Cal mag to sit over night I wanted to wait till my nutes from Aurora Innovations arrived in the mail I will wait to water till after the mail comes just in case they do come so I can add some to my mix if not then that's ok

hello everyone today is 4/13/2015 its 8:40am on a Monday where I am at I just watered my plants with a gallon of water with 6 tsp. of tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer 1 tbs. of earth juice hi brix and 2 tsp. of earth juice Cal mag that I let sit out over night I wanted to wait till some more of my nutes arrived in the mail but I did not want to stress my plants so I gave them a good watering I was watering them in the tent with a watering can but this time I took them to the bathtub and watered them since there still on the small side that way I would not spill any water in the tent like last time and to let the run off go down the drain that's about it

hello every one I was not planning on do much today but I decided to some lst tie down with my Larry og Kush I used some sewing sting that I over lapped so it would not cut in to the plant and a refrigerator magnet clip its all I had at the time the only thing I don't know is how long to leave it like that I am still waiting on the rest of my nutes they should arrive some time this week in time for the next watering

Back
Top Bottom