Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

Truth Seeker

Welcome :420: community!!!

Just to start off!!! I would like to acknowledge and give a big THANKS to :morenutes:BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS:morenutes: for the Farmer's Pride line!!! BPN donated the nutes for this Journal!!! So there will be detailed information on them, and please feel free to ask any questions about the line to either myself or to BPN!!! Now from the start already, I can tell you, you spend less and get more from them!!! right now!!! BPN has a sale for these Nutes that you will see here!!! everything that I have is on sale for $75!!! all 7 of the Farmer's Pride products!!!

Ok, so here is the specs on everything for now, I know that I had posted in my signature that I was going to have Bubble Gum and after being told its a go, it was taken already!!! so I switched out for the Gods Gift!!! Still a heavy Indica, so im still happy!!!

What strain is it?
1 x B.C. God Bud (God x Hawaiian x Purple Skunk),
1 x Gods Gift, (OG Kush x GrandDaddy Purple)
1 x Blackberry Kush (Afgani x DJ Shorts Blueberry)

:yummy:

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
B.C. GB – Hybrid 75%/25% Indica Dominant
GG – Hybrid 75%/25% Indica Dominant
BK – Hybrid 80%/20% Indica Dominant

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Starts August 6th (Vegging)

Veg stage... For how long?
4 – 5 weeks, depending on growth

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

soil... what is in your mix?
Supersoil, Perlite, and :morenutes:BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS!!!:morenutes:

soil... What size pot?
All in 5 gal buckets

Size of light?
DIY fixture
8 x 26 watt 6700k = 208 watts for Veg
6 x 26 watt 2700k and 2 x 26 watt 6700k = 208 watts for Flower

Is it aircooled?
Yes

Temp of tubs?
Test Pending

RH of Tubs?
Test Pending

PH of media?
Starts August 6th

Any Pests?
None at start

How often are you watering?
Every other day or as needed

Type and strength of ferts used?
SPONSER BY: :morenutes:Blue Planet Nutrients!!!:morenutes: This grow will have all of Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer’s Pride Organic line up!!! Line up includes 3 part Organic solution FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC GROW (2-1-1), FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC BLOOM (0.5-3-2), AND FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC MICRO. Also, will have the 3 Organic Supplements FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC DARK MATTER HUMATE TEA, FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC K-BUD (0-0-7), AND FARMER’S PRIDE ORGANIC BIO-JUICE (0.5-0.1-0.6), and along with all that, I will also be trying out the ROOT MAGIC MYCORRHIZAE BIOLOGICAL INOCULUM!!! More info to come!!!

I have to upload the photos right now of the whole setup, so as promised the link is here!!! hope to see a major turnout!!! This is grow #3 for me so as usual advice and thoughts are always :welcome: here!!!

YOU READY BPN!!! HERE WE GROW!!!

:peacetwo:

Re: BPN Farmer's Pride Organic Grow - B.C. God Bud/Gods Gift/Blackberry Kush

ok pix are finally here!!!
here's the exhaust
Exhaust11.JPG
Exhaust21.JPG
Exhaust31.JPG
Exhaust5.JPG

Intake
Intake21.JPG
Intake11.JPG

Intake31.JPG

Structure assembly
structure_assem.JPG

structure extension
stucture_extension2.JPG
stucture_extension1.JPG
stucture_extension.JPG

Lighting
Lights0.JPG
Lights111.JPG
Lights210.JPG

all together
assembled2.JPG
assembled1.JPG
assembled1.JPG

and before it was all put together!!!
EVERYTHING.JPG

I hope you all like it!!! It is a setup that was made by Mad Mardo, i liked it so much that I had to make one of myself, but i noticed that he had to cut out the bottom of the bottom tub, while in mid grow for the stretching!!! so I instead just made it taller!!! the only thing that I am missing right now is the Panda Film that will go around the open part of it!!! that I will be getting the same day I go get the clones and the soil!!!
Well I hope everybody enjoys the pix!!!

Nice! I'm about to start a journal that uses the Blue Planet Nutrients' BlueMax Premium 2-part Grow/Bloom nutrients.

I hope we both do well.

When I get the journal started, I want to post my initial description (tonight) and some photos (tomorrow evening) first. But I'll try to remember to post a link to your journal after I do.

EDIT: Incidentally, I noticed that your journal is in the Journal section's "entryway" instead of in the Journals in Progress sub-forum. I asked the staff to move it for you.

Whats good TS!!!

Hey thanks man, it seems like when i go to start new journals they end up somewhere else!!! it is so weird, the first 1 I made for the White widow went into plants and buds??? the second 1 i made for the Afgoo's went into FAQ??? and now this??? lol oh well as long as everybody can find me!!! im happy!!! Thanks again for the quick catch there TS!!! It seems like you, 420fied, and myself will be doing a BPN grow journal!!! Thats what im talking about!! but im the only one doing the Farmer's Pride Organics!!! its all good!!! someone has to start it!!! I WILL I WILL!!! yea buddy!! look forward to seeing more of you in here!!!

Looks like the staff was on the ball (as usual) - your journal is now in the correct forum.

Hope you enjoy the organic nutrients. I'd love to try them in the future.

I'll have to check out 420fied's journal. But I'll have to wait until tomorrow (it's late and I'm beat).

Yo man I like this setup lol this is wat i'm gonna use for my F.O.G seeds so my journal should be up within the week ok?? So it wud be rly helpful if u kinda talk me through it. Lemme know wat u think aight??

Yo man I like this setup lol this is wat i'm gonna use for my F.O.G seeds so my journal should be up within the week ok?? So it wud be rly helpful if u kinda talk me through it. Lemme know wat u think aight??

Whats good AD!!!,
Glad to see you made it through the portal!!! LOL, little link joke, sorry!!! yea man, totally, let me know what you need to know, PM me if you want!!! I will send you a message with all the specs on everything that I gotten and where to find it at!!! I put it up in here so anybody that would like to try to do this that has space restrictions!!! happy to help anybody that would like further info for this setup!!!

WOW! You're not fooling around! Impressive building going on here! I'm definitely IN and will look forward to your documentation of how the BPN products work for you!

I've got a vested interest. ;)

Looking forward to your next round of photo updates! :thumb:

In for this grow astonr! :nicethread: Im running the fox farm trio now and want to go all organic. I have a small grow space and use 2 gallon pots. I have read that pot size is important for organic to work. Do you think 2 gallon pots are sufficient (cant really go bigger in my space)? Also I was checking the BPN site and it said that no PH measurements were required with the Farmers Pride nutes, will you be checking/ajusting your PH? :thanks:

Thanks GG!!! Nope, i made that setup just for this grow!!! not that I wont use it again!!! but im all in for this grow!!! as much as BPN has been telling me about how im going to love the turnout!!! its gonna be a blast!!! next round of pictures is uploading now and I will be posting as soon as im back in from the garden!!

This is awesome, love the DIY stuff. What lighting are you using for flowering?

Very cool set up, and you rock Blue planet, i already knew that but its worth saying again :D

I'll be following along on this one!
:popcorn:

Whoa im gonna want to stay too! This looks great and everyone who is anyone is in this thread! Light it up! Lets get growing on these biznasties! Good luck astonr!

Wow, what a turnout!!! I go away for a couple of hours and everybody shows up!!! Hell yea!!! now I have to go outside and get more chairs for everybody!!! LOL!!! great spirit everybody!!! and if you haven't done so yet, check out TS's grow, he is doing a BPN sponsor grow as well!!!

well I am going off to get to my presentation, it will be up shortly after this post!!!

Ok everybody,

The nutrients showed up today!!! after a argument with the post office, I finally got my package!!! must have some stoners working in there also!!! lol,
so I did the unboxing video on my youtube channel for anybody that would like to see the opening, you all already know my channel name!!! its the same as here!!!

well here is the pix of all the nutes!!! Enjoy!!!
Group Shot!!!
SAM_1868.JPG

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Grow 2-1-1 (Gallon size)
SAM_1862.JPG
SAM_18631.JPG

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Bloom 0.5-3-2 (Gallon size)
SAM_1864.JPG
SAM_1865.JPG

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Micro (Gallon size)
SAM_18661.JPG
SAM_1867.JPG

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Bio-Juice 0.5-0.1-0.6 (Quart Size)
SAM_1853.JPG
SAM_1854.JPG

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride K-Bud 0-0-7 (Quart Size)
SAM_18581.JPG
SAM_1859.JPG

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Dark Matter Humate Tea (Quart Size)
SAM_1855.JPG
SAM_18571.JPG

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Root Magic (4oz. jar)
SAM_18601.JPG
SAM_1861.JPG

and here is the feeding schedule as well!!!
feed_schedule_organicfp.jpg

Please feel free to ask any questions!!!

In for this grow astonr! :nicethread: Im running the fox farm trio now and want to go all organic. I have a small grow space and use 2 gallon pots. I have read that pot size is important for organic to work. Do you think 2 gallon pots are sufficient (cant really go bigger in my space)? Also I was checking the BPN site and it said that no PH measurements were required with the Farmers Pride nutes, will you be checking/ajusting your PH? :thanks:

Whats good Doc!!!
2 gallons??? if you could go to 3 that would probably be a lil better, you always want to have enough room for all the roots, and in 2 gallons, it could fill that up pretty fast!!! but if your not planning on getting it very tall then 2 might do, once the roots cant grow anymore the growth will stop, thats my understanding, also have heard about that you want to plant to a size for the amounts of months you'll have it growing for!!! I hope this helps or somebody else can throw in there 2 cents!!!

Awesome strains you got going on. Like the grow setup you got there. This going to be great!

Whats good T12!!!
Good ta see ya here brotha!!! thanks for the kind words, I was supposed to have Bubble Gum in the mix, but the cloner went and flowered it!!! so i am getting a discount and getting Gods Gift now!!! and the setup came from Mad Mardo's little setup from a couple months ago!!! so some credit has to go to him!!! look forward to seeing you here man!!!

This is awesome, love the DIY stuff. What lighting are you using for flowering?

Whats good Taco!!!
Thanks, glad to see that so many people like this!!! I know I did when I first seen Mad Mardo do it!!! but, i tweeked it out just a little, he had the tubs to where there was only like 30" of clearance from top to lights, so what I did was make it taller and installed a custom made exhaust!!! for the lights I will have 8 x 26 watt 6700k = 208 watts for Veg and 6 x 26 watt 2700k and 2 x 26 watt 6700k = 208 watts for Flower with the flowering Im still thinking about getting a 42 watt 2700k bulb and put it in the middle pot as a stake light!!! but still a thought!!! Hope you stick around!!! its going to be one hell of a ride!!!

Very cool set up, and you rock Blue planet, i already knew that but its worth saying again :D

Whats good NDub!!!
Glad to see you here as well!!! I am so honored to have so many great people here for this!!! Thank you for the kind words!!! had to make something special for this grow, especially with BPN sponsoring my grow now!!! EVERYBODY!!!! JULY 2011 POTM RIGHT HERE!!! LOL

I'll be following along on this one!
:popcorn:

Whats good Frat!!!
Glad to see a new face in my new journal!!! hope your ready for the ride!!! buckle up!!!

Ok pretty sure I got everybody!!!

night everybody!!!

Back
Top Bottom