Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

herbsnbuds

Hey guys, decided to start a new journal. The others were getting out of control and I want to keep this one simple.

So if you've stopped in because you know who I am or even if I don't know you, welcome and thanks for stopping in!!!

SO... here goes.

Strains: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze, and Aurora Indica
Medium: MG Organic Soil and MG Perlite
Lights for Veg: 2 4' 40W T-12 and 4 43W CFL which may increase soon due to the amount of plants
Lights for Flower: 1 250W HPS, 1 400W HPS, and 2 4" 40W T-12
Nutes: Undecided at the moment. Using FF Big Bloom for flower on others but I'm undecided till I see the yield. Gonna let the soil provide the nutes until flower.

I have a few clones from some bag seed in here who's mothers are flowering right now so you'll see them but not really going to be followed in this journal.

Plants that are in veg so far...

1 Afghani
1 Aurora Indica

Sprouted so far...

5 out of 10 Purple Power
1 of 2 Lemon Skunk
4 of 10 Afghani

I just planted 10 Super Silver Haze in the Rapid Rooter so we shall hope they all sprout soon.

So here's a photo of the veg closet... (from left to right sprouts: PP in the clear cups, Afg, LS, PP, Afg, Afg, Afg, PP... larger pots in veg, Afg, and Aurora Indica... hybrid system in back: fem clones and seed grown from previous grows of bag seed and 1 AK-47 fem clone)
grow-room2.jpg

All started in Rapid Rooter...
sprouts7.jpg

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Sprout Update... so far out of the recent seeds planted of each strain we have sprouts on

7 out of 10 Purple Power after 5

4 out of 10 Super Silver Haze after just 2 days

5 out of 10 Aghani

1 out of 2 Lemon Skunk

And we are gonna have a jungle in due time. This room is about to undergo a makeover

I hope my female ratio is better than this!!!

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Sounds liek your going to have one hell of a garden! Will be checking back in soon :)

SG

SanibelGreen said:
Sounds liek your going to have one hell of a garden! Will be checking back in soon :)

SG

I hope so... put a couple into flower today to make room. In fact the whole DWC went into the flower room minus the drip system.

SmokeyMacPots said:
The title of your journal made it mandatory for me to take a peek. I'm in for the ride!

:goodluck:

thanks for stopping in

The Flower Room...

All of these are from a previous grow and will not be followed in this journal but I figured I'd show the flower room they will be going into in a little while. Probably gonna have to go scrog with this many and I'm adding another light when the others go into the room. Hoping these all finish by then.

2010-09-15-17_26.jpg

Just figured I share a bud from the previous grow that was just dried for 7 days and will now cure for at least 4 more. Very pungent fruity smell with a mild nutes taste because my buddy watered em the day of chop which I found out after. But its still pretty good for a bag seed grow under 160W of Aquarium and Plant bulbs from the Home Depot.

extra_large_nug.jpg

It's actually quite good for some bag seed. But I can't wait till these are all in flower. It'll be a jungle of goodness.

sprouts8.jpg

The beautiful Aurora Indica
aurora_indica.jpg

And the gorgeous Afghani
Afghani.jpg

Thanks for popping in and your grow looks sweet as well Fox.

On vacation at disney so no updates. Buddy of mine taking care of em for the week and hasn't called yet so I guess everything is ok.

Update when I get back.

I am back and here's the update...

Everything in the room is doing great and the seedlings are ready for transplant.

The adolescent Aurora Indica and Afghani...
ai_and_afghani.jpg

The seedlings...
Seedlings26.jpg

Going strong and looking good.

Subscribed :) Thats a nice line up u got there =) I love when people say bag seed. But i ve gotten kind bud with seeds. Only a few but some.When i think of bag weed seeds, i think of swag-ola. But you also have to think, that they could be great buds dude smokes. I got one bean out of my last sack of afganie sack.The bean was on the early side when the bud was picked. So i had a rough time getting it to grow but its 5" tall and doing great now. God i hope its a female, for all the work ive got into it but I guess i could pollenate some of my others with it.

SmokeyMacPots said:
Looking great man! :tokin:
Thanks Smokey, always appreciated!

BuBBaDaNK said:
herbsnbuds -PLanst are lookn Nice :cheer:

(and congrats on the last grow:grinjoint: (that bud looks way nice sized for the lighting that u stated)

Anyways im pulling up a chair:popcorn: and watching this grow :goodluck:

Thank you BuBBaDank and glad you could join us.

basementdwell said:
Subscribed :) Thats a nice line up u got there =) I love when people say bag seed. But i ve gotten kind bud with seeds. Only a few but some.When i think of bag weed seeds, i think of swag-ola. But you also have to think, that they could be great buds dude smokes. I got one bean out of my last sack of afganie sack.The bean was on the early side when the bud was picked. So i had a rough time getting it to grow but its 5" tall and doing great now. God i hope its a female, for all the work ive got into it but I guess i could pollenate some of my others with it.

Thank you and funny thing you should mention about bag seed. The only bud I smoke with seeds in it is still green and never puffing on the schwagg. People where I live call it mids. (a good strain that has been fertilized, grown commercially and still comes out tasty and green. Usually goes for around 120-150 an ounce depending on the source of course) I will post a pic of the harvest of my bag seed I just picked today.

This nug was just clipped from my second grow and is in my sig. It was grown from "bag seed" and its super sticky. It smells like piney fruit loops. I hope it tastes that way too.
bag-seed-nug.jpg

Here they are ready to be cut down for final scissor prune... (bag seed on left 2 colas, AK-47 on right 2)
4-score.jpg

Back
Top Bottom